Chapter 3

{POV Alcor}

As bill lifted my chin and smirks ...I rolled my eyes as I move my head away from his hold. Walking to my desk and looking down...my eyes falling on my journal as I look at it suspicious, as it's not where I left it on the right corner...but in the middle of the desk as I sight shaking my head... maybe one of the lower demons moved it to clean...

Though it's weird...

As bill walks behind me putting his arms around, me whispering in a singsong voice into my ear "what's ya thinking ?"

"That someone moved my journal...it could be nothing but still it's weird cause I know the others know not to touch my stuff so yeah..." I respond

"Well it's probably nothing and even if someone broke in and read or took your journal no one would know what to do with it ...as no one can read it with your little spell on it hehehe" laughing a bit before he nuzzles his head on my shoulder

As I sight thinking that he's probably right...but still ...I nod before turning my head to look at bill.

"You know this won't help you getting out of the meeting with the rest of the Henchmaniacs you are the king and there for need to attend the meetings for your "kingdom"" I said pushing him a bit of.

"But ..Alcor can't you go ...? You always are better at those paper work stuff and plus your way better at them than me!" He whines as he tries again to come up to me and put his arms around me.

I sight...rolling my eyes "plus you're my right hand man! Shouldn't you do it when I tell you?!" He complains, looking to the side annoyances in his eyes.

"True but you're forgetting that you as our king should also sometimes attend the meetings..plus this meeting is important and you know it" I chuckle a bit at the beginning.

As he pouts and buries his face into my shoulder. Mumbling something that I couldn't quite catch...

I sight.."if you attend the meeting I'll stay maybe a day or two longer than planed...and I'll spend them with you plus I'll obey to every well almost every command you tell me, alr? " I finally give in into him knowing he was happy hearing that...

I feel him smile and his arms tightening a bit around me. As a small smile comes into my face as I lean my head to the side leaning it against his head...

"Then it's a deal?" He says in a smug voice as he knew I would eventually give into him.

Bastard. As I nod replying "yes you tricky bastard.Why do you always make me give into you huh?"

"Hey! I'm no bastard Alcor! I'm your king! And well I  know you and I know that you have a soft spot for me~ " chuckling at the end as he whispers the last part into my ear.

As I feel my face getting hot and probably red...from what he said.I quickly shake my head and push him away walking to the door to get away form that Dorito!

"I hate you!" I scream behind me only hearing a small chuckle almost a laugh. Knowing he was having his fun.

"AND I LOVE YOU TOO!" He scream from my room..as I feel my face only getting more red and causing me to walk away with more annoyance and embarrassment.

Oh how I hate him!

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Bills POV}