Episode 5: Butterflies

Manager: Guys, there is a meeting arranged in the agency.

Yeji: Why this all of a sudden?

Manager: You know JYPNATION Family concert is going to be held soon right?

Lia: Yes

Manager: They are conducting meeting with the artists for discussion

Y/N: This means that?

Manager: You guys have to lift your lazy butts up and get ready. They have informed me about this meeting already but Y/N's mother was here. So, now get ready.

Yuna: Ok

-In JYP Building-

Y/N: You know one thing?

Chaeryeong: What?

Y/N: I was once determined not to climb this staircase.

Ryujin: Why? Did you think this staircase was haunted?

Y/N: NO! I thought this staircase was only for artists. And I should be an artist to climb this.

Lia: And You have become one.

Y/N: That's my point

Yeji: Ok Ok I was about to say some- Oh, Hello (In Formal Manner)

You guys turned to find Stray Kids whose faces were full of energy and enthusiasm.

LI/RY/CR/YU/YN: Hello Sunbaenim

Bang Chan: Hello guys, here for the meeting?

Ryujiin: Yes, how did you know? Having a spy?

Bang Chan: Always thinking like this. Don't you try to change. They called us also for this meeting.

Yeji: Mm is it so.

While the conversation was going on among the members, you find your eyes stuck on the guy whose eyes looked too beautiful for you to handle. It was Jeongin on whom you had crush for a very long time. Jeongin suddenly turned and greeted you with a warm smile. You were full of butterflies that it created a huge smile on your face which didn't have an impact of the incident that happened just before.

Yuna: Look who is having butterflies now.

By hearing Yuna's voice Y/N came to reality

Y/N: It's not like that. I was observing the corridor and stuff

Yuna came near you and whispered: Is I.N Sunbaenim a stuff placed in the corridor?

Y/N was blushing which was enough for Yuna to confirm it

Yuna: You are having a crush on I.N Sunbaenim right? Just admit it already

Y/N: It's not like that. He was just so handsome.

Yuna: The you should admire everyone here. Even me. Why only him?

Y/N: *Silence*

Yuna: I take your silence as a yes