Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161 159.
  As Yao Shusicheng walked, he looked around with binoculars from time to time, trying to find an open place nearby to use as a camping ground.

  Just as he was looking around again with the telescope, he suddenly felt that someone was watching him. He looked over with a telescope based on his feeling, and then he discovered that there was a lookout point on the opposite corner of the mountain, and someone was looking at his side with a telescope.

  "Everyone, stop for a moment. There is a situation ahead. Let everyone rest where you are." After saying that, he put the telescope in Ma Donglai's hand.

  "Ma Donglai, you go and inform everyone, I will go forward to check first." Sicheng put everything on the side and prepared to go forward to check.

  "Brother Cheng, let me go with you." Yun Qi followed closely and put the things together.

  "I can go alone. Besides, with my current skills and strength, I will be fine." "No,

  I will follow you wherever you go, not to mention I won't hold you back." Yun Qi was very insistent.

  "Let's go. Anyway, the other side has spotted us. Let's go and check first." Sicheng knew Yun Qi's temper. Even if he didn't take her with him, she would follow him from a distance, so it would be better to bring her directly. Be more at ease.

  Ma Donglai and the others were worried and wanted to follow them, but Sicheng refused.

  The two couples continued walking along the river. The village ahead became clearer and clearer as they walked. They could also see smoke from cooking fires in the distance. It seemed that dinner was being prepared.

  "The village road ahead is quite big, and there should be a lot of people there, but I don't know if it's an enemy or a friend?" "

  If it's a big village, then it might be a bandit's lair. Take that gun from before Be ready and show off if something happens." Sicheng looked at the team behind her, which was some distance away, and then reminded Yunqi to find the gun she had captured earlier from the space. Although there were only three bullets in it, It can still shock others.

  Soon I came to a large wall. It looked like the high wall was higher than the wall in my own village.

  "Stop, where are you from? What are you doing in our village?" The person standing on the lookout shouted when he saw the two people walking in.

  "We are just passing by here and want to go to province S. Please make it easier for us." Sicheng also shouted.

  "Wait." After saying this, he disappeared directly in front of their eyes without waiting for their reply.

  "They didn't know how to set up an alarm, and they weren't afraid that we would have crawlers to climb over directly." Yunqi saw that they actually had to use manpower to report the news, and even left such a big gap for them, which was too careless. .

  "They should have set up a trap inside, or they would only have one person guarding it here." "

  If that's the case, then we have to learn from their experience, so that we can be more safe when we return to the village in the future." Yunqi accepted this statement very normally. After all, he had seen many strange defenses in his previous life.

  "Our village does not allow outsiders to stay overnight. You can take a detour and leave." Soon a middle-aged man came up from the observation platform. He first looked at the couple, then looked at the team behind him with his binoculars, and refused directly. Let them in.