Chapter 321-330

Chapter 321 319. Cumin
  Everyone was barbecuing this night, but when Yun Heng sprinkled some spices on top, a unique aroma of barbecue wafted in the air.

  Soon someone couldn't resist the temptation and came over first.

  "I really can't stand it anymore. I miss this smell so much." Captain Xiao squatted next to Yun Heng, his eyes fixed on the barbecue on the fire.

  "Does it smell good? There were only a few cumin trees planted in my Cheng brother's house before, and they were planted with great difficulty." What

  Yun Heng didn't know was that these cumin trees were transplanted after they were raised in the space. This year she She has given seedlings to many villagers, but it has not yet reached the harvest period, so the stock in her hand is very precious.

  "Can I exchange some meat for some of these seasonings?"

  "What are you thinking about? We don't like too much meat here, and we don't know how to bring it back tomorrow. What's more, we only have such a small bag, which is just enough for us to have a meal. Yes." Yun Heng refused without even thinking about it.

  "Brother Yong, I just heard that you still grow these cumins in your village, right?" Ah Man came over at some point, but he thought about it longer.

  "They have been planted, but the harvest period has not yet come. It will take several months." "

  Can you save some seeds then? We can exchange them again then." "I

  really don't dare to agree to this now. After all, we only planted them this year, and each household only planted one or two. We don’t know if we can save the seeds by then.” After all, many plants now grow more slowly, and the probability of saving seeds is also less. a lot of.

  "There used to be a lot of these seasonings in our hometown, but after the catastrophe, no one cared about them. When the stock was used up, I wanted to look for it again, but found that everyone had it." They usually smoked various dried meats

  . I always used to add some cumin, because these spices are too common for them, and because of this, they were forgotten by them. If Pinghe Village did not come up with it, it might be dispensable to everyone. , but now that his taste buds were stimulated by their fragrance, the tribe asked him to come over and ask.

  "If I can save the seeds, I will replace some for you when the time comes." Sicheng accepted the words from the side and agreed.

  "Want a piece?" The meat was roasted, but the people around him hadn't left yet, so Yun Heng asked politely.

  "Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to it." Captain Xiao immediately took over.

  Although Ah Man didn't say anything, his eyes were fixed on the barbecue in Yun Heng's hand.

  "Here, bake it yourself." Yun Jianying could see Yun Heng's reluctance. After all, she hadn't even eaten it yet, so she really didn't want to take advantage of others, so she simply stuffed a large piece of meat into each of their hands and let them eat it. They handle it themselves.

  Before dawn the next day, the people in Pinghe Village got up and started to prepare.

  They neatly stacked the strips of wild boar meat on the stretchers they had made overnight, spread them out in two layers and simply fixed them with rattan rods. In this way, they stacked several layers in a row so that they would not loosen even if they swayed all the way.

  "That's enough. You can bring them all back at once. The backpack we brought can be used to carry green plants. It's a pity that we can't bring back more wild duck eggs this time."