Part 17: "Suspects."

After our joy ride from hell. We ducked into an alley. Whoo! Chris screamed with excitement. That was awesome. Right? Chris thought that what happened was fun.

Luke and I were clutching to the seats like it was a joyride out of hell. What's the matter with you two? Luke then tossed Chris out of the car. Ow! I just saved our lives and I got tossed out of the car like some bum.

How about a thank you? Thank you. Thank you. Look at what you did to my car. It's still in one piece. It then fell apart after I closed the back door. leaving Luke lost for words.

That was her. Chris said. That was all her. Luke looked at his best friend and told him. You are never driving my car ever again. At least we are alive. For now. I told them but from what I have been told by one of Walker's men and Detective George.

This guy never gives up until you are dead. And if he knew where I was then something else is true. What? Someone in the police development is helping him.

So, Walker has even the copes in his pocket too. This is why I do not trust the popo. Chris said. And it sounds like this Walker guy really wants you dead. Then maybe we should talk about this someplace else.

Luke made a good point. Talking about a killer in an alley was not such a good idea. We checked to make certain that the cost was clear and once it was we headed back to my aunt's home.

Meanwhile. A phone was getting a call coming in. Hello. Mister Walker. It's Ravenstrike. Is the problem handled? Not yet. I lost the girl but I have an idea. A way on how we can get two birds with one stone.

But I will need some help from you, sir. What do you need? Ravenstrike told his boss about his plan over at Aunt Saraya's apartment.

(Willow calling out.) Aunt Saraya! I think we might have a. As the three of us walk inside. We saw my aunt and The Detective watching the news on the television. Hello, Witmore.

So do I have to ask who it was that was driving like a madman? I ain't got nothing to say to the po po. But I would just like to point out the person who was driving was doing the right thing. While Chris was trying to make himself sound cool, Luke was rubbing his head while saying under his breath. Chris. We don't know who this guy was but he came in and saved us just in the nick of time.

He was, smart. He was cool. He was. Then Detective George told him. Will be going to jail for what he did. As soon as he heard that he had changed his tune. It was Luke. What?! Hey it was your car. Yeah, but you are the one who was driving. And like you said the only reason why you were driving like that was because we were attack.

(Saraya) Attack by who? Some guy in a black out fit with a whole lot of guns. He was like some kind of android from the future. Like some kind of terminator. Did you see his face? He was white, Chris said. Had a gruff bread and had dark brown hair. RavenStrike. Said Detective George. You know this guy? I ask him.

He came after me once. When I was trying to lock his bosses ass up the first time. Walker sent him? My Aunt asked him. Yeah. A new friend told me that he might be coming both after me and your niece and thanks to a gift that she gave me. He told us that this guy has another Target in town. The Mayor.

(Chris) Then shouldn't you call that in to one of your boys down at the station? No. No, way. I can't do that. Our snitch had also informed me and my partner that Walker has someone on his payroll at the station. So, there is a dirty cope there? Luke asked. Yes. And the problem is that I don't know who it is. It could be anyone.

(Chris) Then why don't you and your new friend go out there and investigate on who it could be. When Chris said that, I hit him in the shoulder hard. Ow! That is actually not a bad idea. Thanks for the suggestion kid. Yeah, I said sarcastically. Good idea, Chris. Not just good but great. If I can find out who it is then I will not only be able to bring them in.