𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘴

I have decided to keep the roles mostly open to give everyone as much space as I can. You can make your oc the way you want, as long they fit in their court, so use the lore page while making your form.

I decided to make the high lords and ladies roles a little more detailed because they are so important for the plot. Which is why I also decided to have some sort of audition before you can claim them. If anyone wants a high lord or lady role, they should send me a example of how they roleplay, so I know that they literate enough to roleplay such an important role. if you ask for a high lord/lady, you should include a roleplay example, which has to be about the high lord/lady you want, so it should be from their point of view.

The other roles are either vague or unlimited, so they are open to shape to your image, and anyone can ask for them. All fae roles are high fae, so keep that in mind. I might allow some people to ask for lower fae roles, but only a few.  You will have to ask me specifically for a lower fae role, and I might not give it to you.

THE AUTUMN COURT

The high lord of the autumn court -The youngest of the 7 rulers

-The youngest of the 7 rulers. At the tender age of 108 barely an full grown man, in the eyes of the fae. He came to rule only 5 years ago, after the sudden death of his father. His father, who had died from poisoning, left 8 heirs behind to fight for the throne.
-He somehow managed to defeat, and kill, all 7 of his siblings and rise to be crowed high lord of the autumn court the morning of his fathers passing. The blood stained on his hands and face fit perfectly with the blood red crown on his head.
-seems extremely young and rather frail, lacking the muscular bodies of most high lords, instead looking more like an courtier with his gentle but graceful posture.m
-Someone who many high lords underestimate. Due to his young age and apparently frail health. He is rarely taken seriously by the other high lords, never seen as someone to make alliances with, but also never seen as a threat.
-extremely intelligent, maybe the most intelligent of all rulers. A master manipulator with many faces and even more secrets. Never trust this man, as it will certainly end with a knife in your back.
-A lot more powerful than he lets on, no one knows exactly what kind of power he posses. But it was enough to kill all of his siblings at once, power fae in their own right, without any training.
Open

high general of the autumn court:
taken by jin

High fae of the autumn court:
Unlimited-> open
taken by Renee
taken by frankie
taken by linds

Humans of the autumn court:
Unlimited-> open
taken by hellen
taken by me
taken by frankie

THE SPRING COURT