𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵

ROLE

ROLE

Human of the autumn court

NAME

Adraella

NICKNAMES

↳doll. Her former master and his fae friends used to call her that. Due to her beautiful big eyes and almost doll like face . She used to be incredibly obedient, like a doll to be played with.
↳the whore's daughter.
↳Adra. A nickname from her mother when she was a little girl. She hadn't seen her mother in years and hasn't been called this in years
↳Ella. Most of her close friends call her this. She doesn't have many of those but those she has rarely call her Adraella. It's such a mouthful
↳El. Pretty girl. Love. Darling. All nicknames from her various lovers. Most prefer to avoid her real name, it makes her less of a person and more of an objection of their lust.

AGE

21

GENDER

Female

COURT

The autumn court

SPECIES

Human

POWERS*
None

SEXUALITY

bisexual, closed. Her life is hard as it is now, she doesn't need to deal with any more problems, like homophobic fae who want a new prey

APPEARANCE

Morgan Crabtree

PERSONALITY

If one didn't pay attention, they would have never guessed that Adraella wasn't fae. If it wasn't for her round ears, mortal body and lack of magical abilities, many would have though her fae. She moves with a certain grace, an air of both confidence and arrogance hangs around her like a cloud, much like it does by many fae. She isn't afraid or angry, like so many many humans. Her whole life isn't one big tragic story, she didn't live a life of misery or suffering. She isn't some empty shell of being, her life hasn't been beaten out of her. There is still a light shining in her, she has fire in her heart, and no fae had ever managed to extinguish it. She has never been beaten down to an inch of her life, has never suffered behind imagination. Her life has been as good as it can, for a human, and she carries that with her. The young lust for life, the arrogance and confidence that only a few have.