💔Popia x Reader: Prime Mover💔

Why are ya'll still reading this shit- 

"What the hell is this?!" I shouted as I stormed into Copia's office, holding a contract. He looked up at me. I slammed the contract on his desk. "Why did you choose me to be your Prime Mover?!" I asked. "I didn't choose you," he replied. "Nihil did." "Why?!" I asked. "You know what, never mind. I'm not becoming your Prime Mover! Last time I did, he died!" "So you believe you're cursed, huh? That's real childish," he scoffed and picked up the pen, signing his own part of the contract before holding his hand out to me. "So you aren't stupid, sign the contract." "I will never be your Prime Mover," I glared. "Sign the damn contract, Y/N," he said. "Or what?" I asked. "Or you will be replaced," he replied. "Oh, a man with a plan!" I scoffed. "Sign the fucking contract, Y/N!" he shouted. "No!" I yelled. "Now. Or your ass is out of here," he said. I groaned as I turned around and left the office, slamming the door behind me. I headed to the balcony and looked up at the sky as a tear slid down my cheek. Just as I did, Aether appeared right beside me with a smug smile on her face. "I see you failed to make yourself useful to Copia," he chuckled. "Did he scare you off?" "If you're just gonna make fun of me, fuck off," I said. "Ooooh, so feisty," he laughed and then leaned on the railing, glancing back at her. "Come on sweetheart, Copia doesn't bite. Much." "You know you wanna be the one he looks for at the end of the show, don't ya?" he asked. I thought about it for a second, then sighed. "No. I don't," I said before walking away. But he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to him. "Come on... It wouldn't hurt to try," he said. "I'm not getting pregnant with his child! I'm not gonna carry the Antichrist!" I shouted, pulling my arm away from him. "Ah-ah-ah~," he said, moving in closer. He grabbed both of my wrists and keeping them close. "Do ya really wanna miss out on Copia's attention, sweetheart?" he giggled. "I already have," I said. "Oh hun, trust me, you haven't," he smirked. "He told me the kind of attention he gives his Prime Movers." "I've already missed my chance!" I shouted as I pushed him away. "Let me know if you change your mind~," he said in a seductive tone, then walked away to go find Copia. I groaned as I turned back around and looked up at the sky. "I will never be your Prime Mover!" I shouted.