3

That night was long and restless. You woke countless times due to nightmares and the provoking thoughts echoing in your mind.

The following day you were suddenly awoken by the crashing -no the landing- of the Falcon in the base. Rushing outside, dressed for the day, you raced towards the Falcon. Han was cursing at the ship as fire spewed from the engines. The Falcon has certainly seen better days.

"Han!" You called out.

Han's head turned and he smiled, "Hey kid." He wrapped his arms around her.

"What happened to the Falcon?!" You laughed, warmingly embracing him.

Han rolled his eyes, "She caught a bit of a blast from some First Order flyers. Because CHEWY," he shot a look at the wookie across from them, "broke the damn guns on our ship."

Chewy let out a roar of protest.

"You know you did!" Han shot back.

You couldn't help but laugh. You missed them too much. Han was always there for you. You haven't known them for long. But when you have. They've just been...there for you. The Falcon indeed needed some major repairs.

"Han." Leia's voice spoke behind them. A smile on her face.

You quickly moved aside, sneaking back to give the two of them privacy. You quickly moved to the small repair area where BB-8 was being repaired, C-3PO by his side. Thoughts poked at your head.

Should I tell Leia or Poe or...anyone about the connection between me and Kylo Ren? They could help...maybe. You weren't really sure what to do anymore. Maybe no one is.

C-3PO turned in your direction, his golden metalic glow shining in your eyes.

"Y/N what a wonderful surprise!" He spoke in his robotic tone, "Just wonderful!"

"Hey C." You said, glancing down at BB-8 who was moving around, his antenna bent back. "How BB doing?"

"Ah...BB-8! Still needs some rewiring but almost there!" C-3PO responded.

You leaned down, adjusting BB-8's antenna.

"I noticed something." A grainy, familiar, voice spoke behind you. Jumping upward you turned. The force humming in your ears and all around you. Kylo Ren stood, only a few feet away.

Voice shaking you replied, "Noticed what?"

C-3PO looked back and forth, obvious confusion in his movements.

"I have everything I need to find your location. The location of the Resistance Base." He said, his mask shifting with the movements.

"W-What?" You said again, thoughts whirling. BB-8 beeped beside you, nudging your leg.

Ren heard it, "The droid as well." He took a slow step forward, "You see...we were able to find where the news of our...machine...transmitted to. Tracking each...and every...one."

Your throat went dry.

A blast hit the base, sending debris up in the air. You gaped, fire falling down.

"We'll be meeting soon." And he vanished.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Running through the blasts. First Order ships began to appear. Landing all around the base, stormtroopers exiting with blasters aimed. They'll be coming for the droid.

Leia grabbed your arm, "I need you to run."

"What?!" You exclaimed.

"Get BB-8 and get as far away. I'm trusting you to keep them from getting him." She said. "Go."

Without thinking you ran, racing towards BB-8. The droid beeped moving his head to the side.

"Follow me. We must go." You said, moving back.

BB-8 rolled his way behind you. Past all the destruction. It took everything in you not to turn around and fight. You ignighted your saber, knocking down a trooper and running into the forest beyond. A larger ship landed, knocking you back with a blast of wind. BB rushed to your side, beeping multiple times. You raised your aching head feeling blood trickle down. The hatch of the large ship opened. You grabbed your lightsaber which was tossed a few feet away, unignighting it.

Shit.

"C'mon! We gotta go now!" You yelled.

Racing as fast as you could and as far away from the base as you could, you and BB-8 kept running moving away from the screams. The yells, the explosions. You ran through the trees, holding the hilt of your lightsaber in your hands.

Finally, you stopped. Catching your breath and bracing yourself against a tree. BB-8 rolled towards you.

"We can't..." you gasped for air, "let them get their hands on you. Or the map." Looking down at BB-8 you watched him roll around a tree, looking up at you. "You doing okay? I know they weren't finished...repairing you..."

He beeped back in response. He seems...alright enough..?

You heard a stick snap somewhere behind you. No. You were far from the fight. Very far in fact. Leaning down to BB-8 you whispered:

"Go. Hide somewhere quietly."

BB-8 did as you told and quickly rolled away. Past the trees surrounding them. Turning, you tightened your grip on your saber. Suddenly, chills ran down your arms and down your spine. The hairs on your neck stood up. And the air around you turned cold. It was him. Kylo Ren. Walking through the forest, his bright red lightsaber lit, its unstable kyber crystal causing the crackle and shake that it possessed.

"I told you I would find you." He said, the saber hanging at his side, burning the dirt ground beneath him. "Wheres the droid?"

"Like I'd tell you." You lit your lightsaber, the blue glow almost blinding.

Ren raised his hand towards you. The force, you could feel it from him. Pulling against you. Stopping your movements. He reached into your mind. Dropping your saber your fists clenched as you tried to fight it. He was stronger. More skilled with the force. But you tried, fighting against him. He pulled away suddenly. You gasped.

"You've seen the map." He said.

"No." You shook your head, "No I..." Shit shit shit. You only saw glimpses...not the whole thing. That can't be...useful can it..?

He moved closer, his masked face only inches from yours. "Maybe we don't need the droid." He said. You grunted, trying to move but your feet were stuck. You used your little force influence to block your mind from him.

He waved his hand in front of your face. Your body went limp. As you fell he picked you up in his arms and carried you back in the direction of the Resistance Base. No...no...Your mind was shutting off. You were going to black out any second. Keeping your eyes open as much as you could you pressed your weak hands against his chest. No...please...

The last thing you remembered was being carried onto his ship, the destruction of the Resistance Base behind you. You could hear Finn calling out for you. You could see Han. He watched you get carried away. Onto the ship with Ren. Into the First Order.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N: Hey! So basically she gets taken like earlier and for a longer period of time than like Rey did in Force Awakens. So she spends more time in the First Order before her friends come after her :)

------------------------------------------------------------------