4

You awoke in a small dark room. In a chair. Your hands were strapped down, so were your legs. Peeling your tired eyes open, you looked around the room. Eyes settling on Kylo Ren, who was sitting in front of you. Just watching.

"Where am I?" You asked.

"Your my guest." He said.

Your mind flooded. Finn, Poe, Han, Leia!
"Where are the others?" You kept your eyes locked on him. Your wrists squirm in their straps.

He arose to his feet, "You mean the murderers, traitors, and theives you call friends? You'll be relieved to hear I have no idea."

A flood of relief washed through you. Still, you were worried for them. How many were killed or harmed?

His gaze lowered on you, "You still want to kill me."

You shrugged, "That's what happens when you and the people you care about are being hunted and slaughtered. By no more than a monster in a mask." That's what he was. A monster.

He seemed to stop for a moment. To think. His hands braced the sides of his mask. Finding the latches, and lifting it off of his head.

You were, stunned to say the least. You'd expected something horrifying. Maybe an older man, a creature with horrible scars, a monster with savage teeth and yellow eyes.

But no...

You only saw a young man. Young. Seemed too young. About your age, maybe a year or two older. He was...not what you expected. His hair was only a bit shorter to his shoulders, in black locks. His eyes looked empty and melancholic. He was pale with freckles here and there and his pink lips perfectly framed his face. He was...actually beautiful.

"Tell me about the droid." He moved closer. His face inches from yours.

"He's a BB unit with a selenium drive and a thermal hyperscan vindicator-" you stopped yourself. He was using the force on you. Searching through your mind and making him do what he asked.

Kylo Ren spoke again, "He's carrying a section of a navigational chart. We have the rest, recovered from archives of the Empire. We need the last piece. And you...saw it."

You remained still, looking into his dark hazel eyes.

"You know I can take whatever I want." He whispered, his breathe against your cheek.

Your eyes trailer over his face. Your breath quickened.

"I think your under the impression that you can." You replied.

Rens mouth twitched. His gloved hand raised to your face. Sucking in a breath you felt him, searching your mind. Using the force power he had and you tried and blocked him out as best as you could.

I can't let him get the map...Not even a glimpse.

"Your afraid." He said, his eyes shut as he searched the expanses of your mind. Tears streamed down your cheeks as you fought him.

You grunted, feeling the pain of resisting him. It was agonizing.

"Han Solo..." He smiled, "you see him as the father you never had. He would have disappointed you."

"Get out of my head!" You gasped, trying to force him out. Please.

He only leaned closer his hand twitching over your face. "I know you've seen the map. It's in there... and now you'll give it to me. Don't be afraid. I feel it too."

You slammed the back of your head into the back of the chair you were held in, "I'm not...giving you...anything!" You grunted, balling your hands into fists.

"We'll see." He looked right into your eyes. You didn't dare look away. If you did he might break through.

His face began to change as he reached the barrier in your mind. Keeping the near glimpses of the map that you had seen hidden from his strength. As he searched deeper, his guard sinking. You find yourself reaching into his mind.

His mind.

It was awful.

A fight.

A war inside.

You fought against him, "You're afraid..." Your eyes furrowed as you saw into his mind further, "That you'll never be as strong as Darth Vader!"

Ren pulled his hand away from you. Releasing his grasp on your mind, and yours on his. His lips twitched. He seemed rattled, confused, and angry about your intrusion into his mind. Your eyes remained locked with his, as you gasped at the release from him. Your mind still buzzed and whirled from what you saw inside of him. And he left. Leaving the room with his helmet in one of his hands. The other clenched into a tight fist.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Storming down the hallways to where Snoke summoned him, Kylo Ren clenched his teeth and held his fists tight. He hadn't meant for the girl to get into his mind. To read his thoughts.

Down the elevator and to the large room where Supream Leader Smoke's large holligram sat waiting for him, Kylo Rens thoughts whirled. At what he had seen in her, and what she had seen in him.

She had power, he knew that. Trained with a saber but hasn't mastered the force. He was confident he could get the map from her, but now he was unsure. No... He could do it. With guidance.

Stepping into the large corridor. Kylo Ren, unmasked, moved forward. Taking steps that echoed through the entire room.
"This excuse of a jedi resisted you?!" He agrily said from atop his 'throne'.

Kylo Ren felt his shoulders tense from where he stood, "She's strong with the Force, untrained but, stronger than she knows."

"And the droid?" Smoke growled.

"Ren believed it was no longer valuable to us." A voice cut in. Kylo Ren whirled around to face General Hux who strut into the room, he continued, "That the girl was all we needed. As a result, the droid has most likely been returned to the hands of the enemy. They may have the map already."

The Supream Leader was visibly furious, his large fists clenching. "The Resistance must be destroyed before they get to Skywalker."

General Hux spoke again, "We have their location. We tracked their reconnaissance ship to the Ileenium system."

"Good." Snoke said, "We will crush them once and for all. Prepare the weapon." His grainy voice echoed.

Kylo Ren intruded, "Supreme Leader. I can get the map from the girl. I just need your guidance."

Snoke seemed to consider this for a moment. "If what you say about this girl...is true. Bring her to me when she is ready."

The holligram faded. Leaving General Hux and Kylo Ren to stand in emptiness.