Modern Au part 3

Modern Au part 3!! Slight time skip, Yoriichi finds out about their relationship!

Requested by  @blueberrytallcake200

Theme: Fluff  ig? Idk what to call it because it isn't exactly very fluffy, but it's def not angst

Setting: Tsugikuni household

Au: modern

⚠️Mentions of homophobia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

It's been 3 months since Muzan came back to school. 3 Months since Michikatsu and Muzan got together, and for the first time within these 3 months, Michikatsu had his "best friend" sleeping over. His "best friend", as the rest of the Tsugikuni family knew him, was generally well liked by the family. Except for Yoriichi, who didn't quite trust him.

The couple was a bit worried for this sleepover, as they would have dinner with the rest of the Tsugikuni family, where they would no doubt have a bit of trouble toning down their affection. They've practiced a bit at school, but they can do things like holding hands under the desk and hug/cuddle at lunch. At this dinner, they could do none of that.

This was mainly because of 3 things: 1, Their relationship was a secret from Michikatsu's parents and Yoriichi (They were not entirely secret though, as Muzan's parents knew), 2, Michikatsu definitely wasn't going to come out anytime soon, and 3, the underlying issue that caused these reasons, Michikatsu suspected his father of being homophobic. At least slightly.

He wasn't 100% sure on this, but he was mentioning to him pretty often stuff like 'you should get a girlfriend' or, 'one day you'll find a nice wife'. Stuff along those lines. He wasn't sure if it was homophobia or just his expectations of his elder son, but he sensed that if he knew about their relationship, no matter how wealthy Muzan was or how much he liked him, he wouldn't be thrilled.

It was going to be okay, though. They just had to get though a meal and then they could go to Michikatsu's room and cuddle and kiss and do couple things all they wanted.

---

When Muzan arrived, Michikatsu greeted him at the door and helped him carry his things to his room. Despite just seeing eachother a few hours ago at school, they had trouble not immediately hugging each other and wrapping themselves up in the other's arms. They were able to quickly hug once they put Muzan's things down, but dinner was pretty much already ready so the moment didn't last.

They sat down to a nice bowl of ramen, for what would be the hardest 45 minutes of their 3 months together.

--- Timeskip to after the diner (Idk how I would have written that.. maybe I'll put it in later but probs not---

"That... wasn't so bad." Michikatsu said, shutting his door.

"Yeah. I did almost slip up a few times though.. I almost called you 'my future husband' in front of them.. but it wasn't to hard to keep off you physically, though, since I was eating.. it was good!" Michikatsu nodded. Then, the two of them sat on the bed.. It was slightly akward, even though they had been to each other's houses many, many times before this, it was their first time in Michikatsu's room as a 'real' couple.

"It's okay.. I think they'll know eventually.. Well, they'll have too, as I don't want to be secretive forever.. especially when we'll be adults and" Michikatsu sped up signifigantly, getting excited at the things he wants in his future, "married and living together and with a cat, hopefully and we-"