The curse is unleshed and the Evil Queen and her son reunite

(Third person POV)

We see Snow White and Prince Charming getting married and then the Evil Queen comes in and said

Regina: I come baring gift for all of you.

Snow White: And what gift would that be?

Regina: This little moment of happiness you're having right now saver it for it will be the last one you ever have for once I'm done with you none of you will have one ever again. Now if you lll excuse me I have to get back to my home after all I do have a son whom I need to look after as I'm sure you know my dear Snow.

Snow White: How is Harrison? I hope he's doing well.

Regina: Harry is doing well, thank you for asking. I'll be sure to tell him you two said hi if you'd like.

Snow White: We would, thank you Regina.

Regina: But be warned I will have my revenge on you all of you.

With that said Charming throw his sword at her right as she teleported back to her castle where the sword hit a wall and Regina's father was waiting with something for her to drink along with his grandson Harrison in his arms. When she saw him she immediately grabbed and told him the snow and Charming said hi and then talked with her father about getting the curse back from Maleficent which is what she did. Then she returned with the curse in hand and got everything needed to enact the curse which when she first tried it didn't work and then once she found out what she needed to enact the curse she then asked for someone to find away to keep her son safe from the curse when she enacts it.

(Regina's POV)

When I found out about the tree the fairy godmother found for Snow and Charming I approached her asking

Regina: Fairy Godmother please tell me that there is another tree like the one you found for Snow White and Prince Charming.

Fairy Godmother: There is but why do you want to know?

Regina: It's for my son Harrison I don't want him to be affected by the curse when I enact it.

Fairy Godmother: There is another tree that you can use for your son but you will need someone to make it into a wardrobe so that someone can put the precious child into it. But I'm sure you will want him to be able to find you in the world you want to send us to am I correct?

Regina: You are correct.

Fairy Godmother: Then I'd like you to take me to him please I have something that will help him find you when he turns 2 years old.

With I took her to Harrison's room and she then said

Fairy Godmother: To this child I give two gifts. My first the gift of eternal magic and the my second gift is this pendant that will store his magic along with a locator spell that will help the family with whom he ends up with to find you in this new world when he turns 2 years old

Regina: Thank you Fairy Godmother.

With that she left and a few days later the Fairy Godmother and a wood worker came back with the second tree and the wood worker got to work on the tree so my son can go into it and go to the world my curse will be taking all of us to.

(Time skip to when the wardrobes are done and the curse is being enacted)

The wardrobe is finished and I've tasked the huntsman, the same one I had wanted to kill snow, with putting Harrison a long with a letter for his future family that's in the bundle of blankets I have him swaddled in explaining how his pendent works and when the locator spell will activate with a spell on the envelope that will bless the lucky family with good fortune so they can save up enough money to bring him back to me.

(The Huntsman's POV)

I'm currently in Harrison's room waiting for the bell that will signal for when I put the little prince into the wardrobe that's also in here.

It's been a few minutes since Regina left and the bells a ringing signaling for me to put the little prince into the wardrobe. Once he's in the wardrobe and I close the doors and open them before the curse hits me a few seconds later to see that it was empty and that he's safe from the curse.

(Third person POV)

We now see a mom dad and two kinds playing in their houses backyard where they see see a flash come from a tree 60 feet away from where they're at so they all go to check it out and what they see is an adorable baby boy all swaddled in blankets with a letter on top of the swaddled baby. The mom see it, grabs it, and reads it out loud enough so only her husband can hear her. When they see the pendent the letter mentions they see it shining even though there is no sun shining on it so they decide to believe everything the letter said about it.

(Time skip to Harrison's second birthday)

It's now Harrison's second birthday and like the letter said a golden light began to glow showing the way to a place called Story Brooke where Harrison's birth mom is.

So after driving for 4 hours from their house they finally get to Story Brooke and then head to the mayors office where they are meeting with Regina Mill the current mayor of Story Brooke. When she sees them she immediately asks

(Regina's POV)

Regina: Hello, what can I help you with?

The mom: Well ma'am as I'm sure you can tell we are not from here but you see we found I'm assuming your son along with a letter we found on him a letter I'm assuming you wrote.

At the mention of that I knew what she meant and took Harrison from the woman. I then said

Regina: Oh thank you so much for bringing him back to me I thought I'd never see him again after someone kidnapped him from me two years ago the local police did everything they could try and find him but couldn't no matter how hard they tried. Thank you so much for returning him to me.

With that I used a small bit of the magic in Harry's pendent to make them think that they just found the address to her office on the envelope that Harrison had with him when they found him completely erasing the fact that Harrison's pendent was the reason they found her. After that was said and done I then made everyone in Story Brooke, after the family of four was out of the town, think that I had a son that was taken from me two years ago and then called Sydney and told him to come to my office with his camera I had front page worthy news to share with the people of Story Brooke.

After an interview and a few pictures Sydney went back to the newspaper and printed it off as the front page news telling the people of Story Brooke that Harrison Mills has returned.

Hey y'all, I hope you liked this first part of the story I know I had fun making it. I had thought about making this story for a while now but never knew what the title of the story should be. But anyways like I said I hope you liked this part and the next part will be taking place during the first episode of the show. So until the nexts part I hope you have an awesome Morning, Noon, or Night whatever time of day it is for you whenever you're reading this and I love you my beautiful Arcadians.