Part 12 - Project and confession

At the school gym stage

Teacher:Hello everybody, we will show your parents (I don't think you have one) your projects. First, Ganyu and Keqing.
Ganyu:Wake up!
Keqing:Huh? Okay!
Ganyu:Come on!
Keqing:*Takes the project* So this took us 3 hours to make and what is this? This is a map of Mondstadt. It's a cool project, and thank you to Ganyu who helped me!
Ganyu:*blushes* Y-Your welcome..
Keqing:This is starsnatch cliff - it looks like a beautiful place and we would love to go there.
Teacher:Next is Hu Tao and Yanfei
HT:Ok

After showing the projects bla bla bla we don't care anymore 💅💅 😘

Ganyu:Keqing..
Keqing:Yes?
Ganyu:Meet me at the forest at 6pm.
Keqing:Okay, why?
Ganyu:Nothing..
HT:I knew-
Yanfei:*whispers* Stop, you're gonna ruin the confession.
HT:Oh, okay..

Ganyu and Keqing were walking through the forest when Ganyu suddenly stopped.

Ganyu: Keqing, I have something to tell you.
Keqing: What's that?
Ganyu: I've been meaning to say this for a while now, and I want to share it with you here, in this peaceful glade.
Keqing: Oh? What's on your mind, Ganyu?
Ganyu: I... I... I-I love you.

Hu Tao and Yanfei were out shopping when they suddenly came across Ganyu and Keqing embracing and kissing passionately underneath a tree.

Yanfei: Oh my, I didn't know you two were into each other like that. (Cap)
Hu Tao: Neither did I, (also cap) but it explains why Keqing has been buying more and more flowers lately, doesn't it?

Ganyu and Keqing were too lost in their own world to pay attention to Hu Tao and Yanfei's conversations, their faces flushed with happiness and love.