Chapter 1 - Sleepy

Sitting on my bed, i grab my sketch book,
Flipping through the pages until i found an empty one, to draw my masterpiece on.

————————————————————————

Today was a chill day, it was a Sunday, and even though school was in the morning, i still couldn't sleep.

It was currently 12:29 AM. And like i said, i couldn't sleep, i tried everything. Music, soothing music, those little sleeping gummies, etc. but nothing worked, so i did the last thing i could do.

Draw

i always draw whenever i'm bored, cant sleep, or when I'm in the mood to.

So basically, all the time.

But, i never really know what I'm going to draw, whenever i feel like drawing, so i usually look on Pinterest for some cool ideas.

so i did just that.
As well as connecting my phone to the (tv/speaker) and playing some music.

————————————————————————

Finishing up with the drawing, i sigh.
I decided on drawing toad, from Super Mario, and i actually liked it.

But, since i was done, and a lot more tired. i put the sketch book up, turned on the fan, since it was hot, plugged my phone in to charge, and crawled in bed, sighing as all stress and anxiety releases from me.

Snuggling up to the blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals. Getting more cozy by the moment, as the cool was settling in, making the room feel like an ice cave.

As i shut my eyes, I started falling into a trance.
My mind goes blank, and gets all fuzzy, signaling im falling asleep. But suddenly

*ding*

My phone gets a notification.

'At this time?' I thought as i opened the notification.

It was a random group chat.

Nine people, including myself, making it ten.

'What the fuck.. its 1:13 in the morning, who the hell is texting at this hour?!' I thought as i opened the group chat, reading the messages.