Episode 2: One Last Run

"Beliefs destroyed, continuous deaths, endless cycles... all have been terminated with a few more RESETs."

Was speaking, the man in purple, as he looked with intense radiant joy the last display that was still on in front of them.

Chara was still recovering from everything that happened, and now that this guy entered the Menu after killing her, alongside the fact that he murdered all the citizen, her friends, and family.

"What.. are you doing here." she asked...

Without turning back, he went ahead answering the girl's question, but not how she wanted.

"Most of all, you ask yourself How i'm here in the first place."

"..." Chara was about to scream out of rage, demanding a real answer, but he hushed her with raising gently his second finger, and with his ironed voice

"Please, don't."  And as Chara stopped "We won't stay here much longer. Once we'll meet again, we'll have plenty of time to have a civil conversation and you'll both have answers."

"Civil conversation?!" That didn't calm Chara, but at least she didn't scream as she answered "With the man that genocided humans and monsters, my own family!?"

"Reasonable that now you think of me like that..."A sad little grin and a few words, angered again the little girl "Once you will witness and undestand everything, if you'll rememeber, you'll may thank me Dreemurr."

"Thanking you!?" She exclaimed "NEVER!"

"As i said before... after we will come back, we will have all the time to discuss."

As he took his weapon, as the purple energy, so dark yet emanating a soft and comfortable ligh, brighted the Menu. 

"But now... it's time to finish this stupid Game... once and for all."

Suddendly, he slashed the display, cutting it from corner to corner, as this resulted in the whole place, the whole existence was glitching all around them.

Chara's head screamed in terror. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Don't you realize you're leading us to be erased?!"

As the girl was panicking, the misterious figure kept looking the display that just got destroyed, as a suffocating light was ready to absorb everything around.

"Welcome..." as he opened his arms showing his abnormal soul, celebrating the moment: "...to Freedom."

" Do you think even the worst person can change?" "That everyone can be a good person, if they just try?"