Bangladesh ordered the KORAL Electronic Warfare System from Turkey

Recently, the Bangladeshi military has been buying large quantities of arms, including significant army equipment, from Turkey.

Earlier, Bangladesh Army purchased TRG-250 and TRG-300 MLRS systems from Turkey, which have already been delivered.

Based on this, Bangladesh Army purchased the modern era Electronic Warfare System, KORAL from Turkey.

#EWSDetail - Electronic Warfare (EW) refers to the use of the electromagnetic spectrum (radio, radar, and other signals) to gain tactical advantage in various military operations.

This KORAL EWS is part of the warfare eco-system that the Bangladesh Army is going to create in the country militarily.

This EWS consists of a Radar Electronic Support (ES System) and a multi-radar Electronic Attack (EA).

Simply put, this system can jam Enemy communication, radar, or other electronic systems on the battlefield, as well as knowing the Enemy's specific information (electronic) without their knowledge.

Because in the battlefield, for both offense and defense purposes, some tactical advantage can be gained by using this Electronic Warfare System. Hence, it will give Bangladesh military a significant role in the actual war.