Chapter 2

Warning: Please be advised that this chapter contains occasional scenes of violence that could be harmful for some readers!!

Previously in I'll cross multiple universes just for you ♡...

"It's fine; I only knew her for a few months. It's not like I have feelings for her or anything," I stammer, my face suddenly burning with embarrassment. "What's wrong with me?" I mutter. I try to hide my face in my hands, hoping nobody notices that I've turned as red as a tomato.

The same evening...

CHANHU'S POV

I immerse myself in books to escape the pain of missing Sae-I. Suddenly, the doorbell chimes, and I dash to the door. It's Eun-I standing there. "What brings you here?" I ask, clearly irritated. "I need to talk to you, please let me," she requests. I reluctantly invite her inside, saying, "Make it quick." With a deep breath, she begins recounting all the recent events.

A few months ago...

EUN-I'S POV

It was just another ordinary school day, but I was terrified. "I'm scared, what should I do?" I muttered anxiously. I had injured the stalker, but would this finally put an end to it? The fear of getting caught gnawed at me. I clenched my fists so hard that my nails dug into my skin, making them bleed. "If only I could switch to another universe," I mumbled desperately.

Then, a brilliant idea struck me like lightning. "Oh!" I thought, "If only I could switch universes with Sae-I, everything would be fine." I rushed to the library, my heart pounding. I grabbed several books on parallel universes, and while I was checking them out, Chanhu stared at me as if I were some sort of criminal. "Did he figure it out?" I thought, anxiously biting my nails. "It can't be."

I spent countless hours pouring over the books, studying every detail about parallel universes. The more I learned, the more my idea seemed plausible, although incredibly far-fetched. Then I saw it. It was just three words, but it spoke to me more than ever: "Open the door."

"That's it! This could be the answer," I exclaimed excitedly. "My one and only chance at a getaway. Now it's time to approach Sae-I," I grinned.

TO BE CONTINUED...