Annoyed

Jimin reached his father's work place.
Jimin was totally annoyed by the policeman who drove him here.

"Mr park jimin your father is busy in investigation so please kindly wait for him to finish it "a lady with blue ribbon said .

"So why the hell did he call me when he is busy " jimin said not liking to stay in there .

"Tell him that his son is here "jimin order's the lady who was feared by jimin's action towards her.

"I - can't he said not to disturb him - please"the lady was cut off by jimin
"Aish ! Can't he come for his own son "
He said .

"Mr park jimin! Don't you have manners to talk with a lady "the policeman said with stren look in eyes.

"There you are again! Yeh I don't know"jimin said looking angered by him.

"Well if you don't then can't you choose to be quiet or maybe mute is better for you" the policeman argued back.

"How dare you- jimin was cut off by policeman "get inside Mr park cuz your dad might come soon and you don't want him to scold you infront of them " the policeman man said getting inside the cabin.

"Ugh! When he will come "jimin was getting impatient.
"Maybe soon "the policeman said looking over the file.

"Tell them that he should not be given food if he didn't spit the truth" mr park said while getting inside the cabin where his son and fellow police man were waiting for him.

"Oh ! Taehyung you brought him here
Did I make you wait longer my son "
Mr park said taking his seat .

"Yes sir it was Lil Lil bit hard but I did"  taehyung said looking at jimin who just rolled his eyes.

"Stop rolling them or you might stuck it "taehyung said with a smirk.

"Look mr police man I don't care about others okay and yeh please stop your mouth cuz it might get hurt "
Jimin said in a sassy tone.

"Jimin quite and listen to my  words carefully "me park said.
"Okay okay "jimin said as he sat comfortably in his seat.

"Do you have a boyfriend if yes who is it"mr park asked like it was normal.
But to jimin he literally choked on air by this sudden question.

"Uh-what ? Why so sudden?"jimin asked with confusion in eyes.

"Answer my question"mr park said.

"It's no and am totally not interested in dating anyone"jimin said with much confidence in eyes now.

"That's way better or else I would have to break your heart and someone's bones "mr Park said .

"Why you even care about my personal life"jimin asked .

"Well it's not your personal life cuz I have decided your life from very beginning"mr park with no emotion on face.

"You don't have rights to decide my life "jimin said in serious tone.
"I have cuz am Your DAD!" Mr park said .

"Am remembere jimin your not allowed to date anyone cuz your are going get married soon" mr park said.

To this statement jimin was shock and didn't even believe what his father said .

"You kidding me right?" Jimin asked as if his dad was joking with him.

"You think so ?"mr park said with total cold hearted face.

"And your.. husband is..."mr park was cut off by jimin.

"Dad you ever think about my happiness!?" Jimin asked with sad and anger eyes.

"I don't want to know who is my husband nor my boyfriend am just- not interested in dating "jimin said looking at his father.

"Park jimin you are not dating okay and your getting into a strong and forever relationship which is called MARRIAGE!"
Mr park said to him and to jimin his father was not joking.

"Mr park please calm down I will explain him "taehyung calmed him.

"Jimin am your husband" taehyung said looking at him.

Jimin didn't even believe him he was taken by the word's his father just said to him.

" your are joking with me !" Jimin said

"Jimin HE IS YOUR HUSBAND and that's final" mr park said leaving the room.

"I didn't agree with it !!I will never marry him "jimin said as he ran out of the place hiding his tears.

"Park jimin! listen if want to be alive you have to marry him "mr park said .

"You will kill me !your own son! Are you even my real father!!!!"jimin said turning back to face his father.

"Park jimin! Quite! And taehyung take him away!" His dad said looking angry with his son's behaviour.

"Oh! FVKING LEAVE ME I AM NOT YOUR SON ! YOUR NOT MY FATHER!!

AND IF YOU WANT ME TO MARRY HIM THEN YEAH SURE BUT WITH MY DEAD BODY"jimin shouts.

Suddenly a slap lands on jimin's cheeks. He looks at the person and found taehyung.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO DIE "taehyung said with angry eyes.
"Sir! I will take him and drop at home" taehyung said looking at mr park who was sad seeing his son crying but he wanted jimin to have  a good life with better person and taehyung is perfect for him.

"Jimin come with me"taehyung said but jimin refused to walk or even hold hands with him.

Taehyung just sighs and picks him up in bridal style and takes away from the place.

Jimin didn't say anything just cried hiding his face . Taehyung was upset that he slapped him.
But taehyung can't control himself when jimin said he wants to die.

Taehyung didn't understand why he acted this way.

"Jim-in...loo-k  taehyung was cut off by jimin's words.

"Why !you !and everyone wants to ruin my happiness! Why- why? Am I that bad that I don't deserve the happiness! Why I have to marry you I will again be caged in your hands just like my father "
Jimin said with tears and anger in eyes.

"Listen!kid this marriage will benefit both of us!!
So quit crying like a kid !
And stop acting like your a girl who got kidnapped or something else!
Taehyung blurt out as he hit the cars horn as loud as possible.

"Just let me calm down or I will !
Do something bad to you"

Taehyung said looking hella angry now.

To be continued....

Hope you like it.

Will taehyung be able to convince him...

Why taehyung got into this situation?

Hope you stay till end...