l closer to YOU l

Jimin was peacefully sleeping with his bear who was hugging him.
Taehyung woke up first looking at cute boy beside him taehyung loved seeing jimin in his arms.
Taehyung was smiling but his smile faded when he remembered the incident Jimin was scared like hell and moreover! Someone was trying to take away the younger from him.

Taehyung took his mobile and called his co-worker and said "Get the information about that person who was trying to hurt him" the other person says okay and taehyung cuts the call.

He saw younger snuggle into his waist
Taehyung smiles and says "such a pericous angel"

Taehyung sat there for minutes and later got up from youngers grip and gets to his morning routine.

Taehyung was taking shower when he heard jimin calling for him "TAE! TAE!" Taehyung hurried his shower and come with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What's wrong Minnie?" Taehyung asked coming towards the younger who was still looking like he was sleepy.
"Don't leave me.. TaeTae " jimin said pouting like a kid. Taehyung smiles by the action of the younger.

"I won't baby ~ now come let me bath you" taehyung said taking jimin's left hand in his hand. Jimin agrees but he doesn't let taehyung bath him instead he made him stand outside and he took bath by himself trying to prove he was old enough to bath himself.
Taehyung just got dressed in mean time.

Taehyung saw jimin coming out in his face bath robe.
"See! Jiminie is old enough " he said being proud of himself.
"Oh god your ! Let's get you ready " taehyung said smiling at him. Jimin nods in disagreement saying"I will get ready by myself tae tae " and pushed him out his room.

Taehyung was preparing breakfast for them. When jimin came down stairs looking lost little.
"What's wrong with Minnie" taehyung asked kissing his cheeks.
"Nothing..just ..I am back to normal"
Jimin said trying to not look at the man who made his heart beat skip by Lil kiss.
"Oh... Welcome back then..jimin " taehyung said looking a Lil disappointed that jiminie isn't a little now.
"Hmm .. sorry for troubling you tae- ta..hyung " jimin said looking at him while he was just to call him TaeTae.
"As I said before! I will protect you no matter what okay! Your pericous to ME ! And your my Wife and...love "
Taehyung said smiling before taking plates for them to eat.

Jimin was blushing he tried to hide his red cheeks but taehyung stopped him.
"Don't!" Taehyung said looking at him his eyes.
Jimin dugs his head down and smiles.

Taehyung was at work when he received a call from jimin.

"Hello ! TaeTae! I might be late today cuz I have to teach Jung kook maths he sucks at it so.... Don't wait for me okay.
...and... thank you for everything"
Jimin said and taehyung might be dreaming about it cuz Jimin didn't do it usually.

"Study well baby ~ say jk that I said hi to him " taehyung said he wonders how jimin is looking rn.

"Okay I will! Jeon Jung kook put my books down if you don't want to get beaten up!!!!" Jimin says to jungkook who just ran with his books.

The call was cut off by jimin was might be chasing jungkook right now.

It was evening taehyung was already
Home waiting for jimin to return.
Taehyung was bored  so he started watching something on TV.

A news appeared saying "A killer is wandering on streets please be careful to not to get in trouble make sure your safe "

"Why making a big deal? Aren't our officer are working on it ! Ah! "
Taehyung said getting bored of TV.

Taehyung got a message from jimin saying"can...uhm.... pick ...me up. ..from here?"

Taehyung quickly got up and got his keys drove off to jimin.
Soon he reached the place and called jimin. He saw the younger coming running towards the car but then taehyung noticed a stranger infront his car who was looking at jimin.
Taehyung felt strange he looked again and saw the man.