Dreaming Stars

Heeseung and Jake were members of ENHYPEN, a popular boy group that had debuted a year ago. They had met during the survival show I-LAND, where they had competed against other trainees to form the final lineup. They had become friends and teammates, supporting each other through the challenges and hardships of the show.

They had also developed a strong bond with the other members, Sunoo, Jungwon, Jay, Ni-ki, and Sunghoon. They had formed a family-like relationship, living together in a dorm and sharing their dreams and passions. They had worked hard to prepare for their debut, practicing their songs and dances until they were perfect.

They had finally debuted in November 2020, with their first mini album BORDER : DAY ONE. They had received a lot of love and attention from their fans, who called themselves ENGENEs. They had also won several awards and accolades, such as Rookie of the Year and Best New Artist.

They had continued to release more music and content, such as BORDER : CARNIVAL, BORDER : HAKUNA MATATA, and BORDER : PARADISE. They had also participated in various shows and events, such as ENHYPEN&Hi, EN-O'CLOCK, EN-CONNECT, and EN-CORE. They had shown their talents and charms to the world, gaining more fans and recognition.

They were happy and grateful for their success and popularity, but they also felt the pressure and stress of being idols. They had to balance their schedules and responsibilities, while also taking care of their health and well-being. They had to deal with criticism and hate, while also maintaining their image and reputation. They had to face their fears and insecurities, while also growing and improving as artists.

They relied on each other for comfort and support, finding strength and happiness in their friendship. They also relied on their fans for motivation and inspiration, feeling their love and warmth in their hearts.

They were living their dreams, but they also faced many challenges. They were young and naive, but they also learned many lessons. They were ordinary boys, but they also became extraordinary stars.

They were ENHYPEN.