8.Princess

The moment I sat in the car I couldn't stop smiling like a fool

The moment I sat in the car I couldn't stop smiling like a fool.Is Aadhya finally accepting me? I do talk to her everyday without getting bored even once. When out comes to Anayya her beauty and her sweet voice makes me want to listen to it everyday not for minutes or hours but for the whole entire day. I could listen to them talk about a garbage bag and still not get bored. It makes my heart at peace when I listen to them. I almost can't wait for them to come over and stay with us.

I was grinning like a fool during the whole ride to my office. I entered the gates to my office and my smile stopped and my body itself got a cold demeanour.I parked the car and made my way inside. Every single person in the office were greeting and all they got in return was a nod.

I entered my cabin and got to work but I just couldn't. whenever I see a jewellery piece the only thought that comes to my mind is Anayya wearing it. If I don't like it upon her then I just reject the piece. She has captured my mind and it's almost as if I can't concentrate now.

Martha knocked and reminded me of my schedule and told me about the various meetings I have. I told her to get me my coffee. I turned my chair when I heard thunder sound and loud rain splatters. It soothes my hear. Rain is one thing that actually portrays life. It shows that life may also be beautiful and colourful like the times a rainbow pops up on the vibrant blue sky.It shows that difficult times will also be there like the times when lightning pops up. There has to be lighting for a rainbow to pop up.

Martha came in and gave me my coffee and told me how my first meeting is going to start in five minutes. I was in my meeting with my international client,Mr.Richard when I gave a quick glance at my watch.It was time I need to leave to pick them up.

"Mr Richard let's talk about this some other time I need to leave. My team will send you the designs" I said in a stern voice and left the meeting as soon as I heard a okay anyways I don't like people talking too much and beating around the bush for me its either talk straight forward or don't. This unsaid rule is not applicable to the for whom I care. Maa, Anayya, Aadhya and Abhi.

I picked up my keys and made my way out of the office without giving a second glance to anyone. My car was parked in front of the office so I went and got into the car. I drove away in pure silence unlike this morning. That's when my eyes went to the flower shop set on the roadside.I recalled Aadhya's words

" white roses. mumma likes them so even I like them".

It was almost like I couldn't stop myself from thinking about the red shade that will come up on Anayya's cheek and enhance her beauty and a and the warm smile that will come up on Aadhya's cheek. I wanted to experience them in real life instead of imagining them .So I parked my car on the side and made my way in and an old lady gave me a smile to which I just nodded and asked her if she could give me two white roses bouquet. One smaller than the other one. She wrapped them and asked me

" for your girlfriend ?"

"no for my fiancé and my daughter"

"that's really sweet of you people don't do these nowadays"

I smiled and paid her the money and took them from her and made my way out. I carefully placed the bouquets in the front seat as that's where they will sit and buckled the roses so that they don't fall and tear off . I will never even give them anything with a slight scratch on them.

I made my way in the school and sent anayya a message

Abhiraj- hi, I am standing in the parking lot.

Anayya- its fine I can take a cab

why the hell would she take a cab when I am there and in this wether I won't ever let her sit in any other car except mine.

Abhiraj-there is no need when you have a fiancé and I am anyways going to pick Abhi up.

Anayya-okay

I smiled and waited in the car until the bell rang. Abhi came and waved his hand

"bhabhi is also going with us right?"

"yes"

" I can't wait for Aadhya to come we can vibe to rhymes again " he almost squealed I rolled my eyes and stood there waiting for them.

Time passes. five minutes. ten minutes. fifteen minutes. My protective instinct kicked in and I told Abhi to go find anayya while I pick up Aadhya. I. went in her class and there she was sitting on a chair while staring out the window with a very visible frown on her face.

"Good afternoon sir I guess you are here for Aadhya."

as soon as Aadhya heard this her head snapped towards the door where I was standing. her eyes sparkled and her frown was replaced with a smile. she got up and came running towards me while screaming papa and crashed into me and hugged me as if her life depended on me. I nodded towards the teacher and picked the princess in my arms up and made my way out with her in my arms.

" I thought no one is going to come pick me up" was the first thing she said with sadness in her eyes. if I could do anything to remove it then I would do it without any hesitation.

" princess that will never happen either me or mumma will always be there" I assured her while rubbing her back a little.

" princess is that my nickname?"I chuckled as in my entire sentence the only thing she heard was this.

"yes"

"I love it"she smile with her eyes sparkling like a diamond.

I made my way towards the car while she was saying something about the drawing she made. I was standing there leaning against the car with her in my arms while my entire attention was towards her but my mind was still worried about anayya.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.
Next chapter will open only on 8 votes so come one do it fast