chapter 11

Roger Jr and Kuma, the legendary Tekken hip hop duo, had decided to unleash their lyrical prowess upon none other than the notorious Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat. With their sights set on delivering a lethal disstrack, the dynamic duo began crafting scathing verses to expose the villain's weaknesses.
"Roger Jr, my marsupial comrade," Kuma began, laying down the foundation of their lyrical onslaught. "Let's start with Shao Khan's Halloween costume. Did he raid a Party City? 'Cause it's clear he's trying to look like The Undertaker from WWE, but man, he failed worse than his attempts at conquering realms."
Roger Jr bobbed her head and smirked. "You got it, Kuma! Shao Khan, you're nothing more than a wannabe bad guy. Your outfits may be intimidating, but you're nothing but a joke. You're like those inflatable punching bags that keep bouncing back – all bluster, no substance."
Meanwhile, at the opulent palace of Shao Khan, the Outworld ruler was busy entertaining his guests. Johnny Cage, the cocky Hollywood actor-turned-fighter, couldn't resist stirring the pot. "Yo, Shao Khan! I heard Roger Jr and Kuma just roasted you in their latest track. You gotta admit, they hit the nail on the head!"
Shao Khan's face contorted with anger as he clenched his fists. "Those insolent animal fools dare to mock me? I am the Emperor of Outworld! I shall crush them under my heel!"
Just as the raging warlord was about to set forth on a quest for vengeance, Liu Kang, the Shaolin monk and Earthrealm defender, stepped forward. "Listen, Shao Khan. They weren't lying. You need to accept the truth. They already know you're a clown. There's nothing you can do to change that."
Shao Khan's rage gave way to a moment of reflection. "Perhaps you're right, Liu Kang. These animal rappers have seen through my facade. But I refuse to let their words bring me down. I shall prove to them and to all of Earthrealm that I am a force to be reckoned with!"
With newfound determination, Shao Khan retreated to his private quarters, where he harnessed his anger and channeled it into a disstrack of his own. The lyrics flowed from his mind like venom, each line laced with high creativity and a burning desire to silence his foes.
The day of the ultimate face-off arrived. Roger Jr and Kuma stood tall, ready to defend their honor and showcase their rap skills. Shao Khan emerged, accompanied by his loyal warriors, to face the duo head-on.
As the fiery beats dropped, Roger Jr and Kuma unleashed their disstrack, delivering powerful lines that left the crowd in awe. The audience rocked with the rhythm, cheering on the Tekken champions as they tore Shao Khan apart with their words.
But then, it was Shao Khan's turn. He stepped forward with an air of confidence, his newfound determination shining through. With his booming voice, he unleashed a torrent of razor-sharp lyrics, carefully crafted to undermine and overpower Roger Jr and Kuma.
The battle of words raged on, verse after verse, each contender pushing their creative boundaries to claim victory. The crowd trembled with anticipation, unable to decide who had truly won the war of the rap titans.
In the end, it wasn't about who had the best insults or the wittiest punchlines. It was about the artistry, the passion, and the sheer dedication each participant poured into their craft. Roger Jr and Kuma, though initially seen as underdogs, had showcased their undeniable talent and wit.
Shao Khan, while not victorious in the traditional sense, had proven that he was not to be underestimated. His disstrack had captured the attention and respect of all who listened, a testament to his relentless spirit and desire for greatness.
As the final note rang out, the crowd erupted in applause, showering both parties with praise and admiration. The battle of words had elevated not only the fighters but also the art of hip hop itself.
And so, the Tekken hip hop duo and Shao Khan, the Outworld Emperor, parted ways that day, knowing that their encounter had forever changed the world of rap battles. From that moment on, their names would be etched into the annals of music history, forever celebrated for their contributions to the genre.