Chapter I

Again, this was written months ago. I apologize now if it sucks ass. :p Anyways, I hope that maybe somehow you can find a semi-way to enjoy it?
Naw, who am I joking.
ENJOY

She was angry.
She was scared.
She didnt want to lose both of her brothers.
First Lincoln, accused of killing the Vice President's brother and put on death row. He had a month to live, scheduled to get the chair on May 11th.
Now Michael, determined to break Lincoln out of prison for the crime he did not commit. If he was caught, he would be joining Lincoln on death row.

With clentched fists she entered the bank, her eyes set straight ahead as the scaled the stairs and arrived on the main floor. Her hand hovered over her hip, where she had a 9mm Handgun concealed beneath her jacket. With one swift movement, she removed the weapon from its hiding spot and shot the ceiling, immeadiately gaining everyone's attention.

"Everybody down!" She barked as she shifted her gaze to a short, black-haired bank attentdant behind the counter. She aimed her gun in the woman's direction as she approached her. "Open the vault." She gestured to the tall Bank Vault on the other side of the room. "Now."

What was she doing?!
She had no need for the money, nor did she want it.
This must have been her anger.
She knew she had anger issues, which often caused her to do things she would have never even dared doing otherwise.

"But Miss, I-" The young attendant tried to pursuade her otherwise, but she merely shot at the ceiling once again. She didnt want to actually harm anybody.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed someone on the phone, probably calling the police, but she paid no attention to it. She knew there was no way out of it now.

A couple of minutes passed by before she heard the Police sirens, signaling the end of her crime. With a sad sigh she put her gun on the floor and kicked it away from her, then raised her hands in the air.

"I surrender." She muttered, glancing down at her shoes as she heard the officers entering the building.
This was it.

"No no no, this must be some sort of mistake!" Alex shook her head quickly before making eye-contact with Pope; he was the man who ran Fox River State Penitentiary, the all-male prison in which she was assigned to. "Im a girl, sir! A girl!"
Pope's eyes widened at her words, and he stood up from his chair behind his desk.

"This is no joking matter, Mr. Scofield." He spoke, his tone stern with authority. "There is no way that a woman would be sent to an All-Male prison."

"Sir, you have to believe me. Im Alex Scofield, and I'm a girl. Have the Prisons doctor check if you dont believe me. Please." Her eyes were pleading as she looked at him, desperate as hell. It was dangerous for a female to be there!

"...I'll have Dr. Tancredi take a look at you."