KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Pt 1

Couple : Kim x Tay

~~~

Author's POV

"Oi Tay! What do you think, will he die?", Tankhun asked while biting his nails.

"How can I know Khun? I am also watching it for the first time.", Tay said with a shrug.

Suddenly the protagonist in the show falls and clutches his chest pain, and both Tankhun and Tay gasps. They watch it in suspense, unsure of what will happen next.

Then the prognosis pulls out a gun, shoots the villain and delivers a savage dialogue making Tankhun and Tay jump in joy.

As they both were celebrating, Tankhun accidentally spilt his wine on Tay's white velvet crop top.

"Ai Shiaaa! TANKHUN!", Tay cursed as he grabbed a napkin and tried to dab the stain off his beloved crop top.

"Oii! Tay! Sorry!", apologised Tankhun as he tried to help him wipe off the wine. "That looks like an expensive damage!"

"Hell yes!", Tay exclaimed. "I got this from Paris Fashion Week last year for 1000 dollars!"

"Ow! I am sorry love! I will buy you a new one!", Tankhun said.

"Of course! You should!", Tay replied, clearly upset about the stain.

"Fine dear!", Tankhun said as he rolled his eyes. "Now you go and change. Pick anything from my wardrobe"

"Hell no!", Tay exclaimed. "Not from your wardrobe! I will look like a clown!"

"Oii! You know nothing about fashion", Tankhun groused, crossing his arms.

"That's not fashion. That's just a disaster waiting to happen," Tay said, giving Tankhun a sassy look.

"Whatever!", Tankhun said. "Well, I think Kim's clothes can fit you. Go to his room, if luck favours, you may find his old clothes. But I think he took everything when he moved out."

Tay thought for a moment and replied, "Fine. I will take my chances. Where is his room by the way?"

"Pol, take him to Kim's room", Tankhun said as he sat on his sofa, cross-legged.

"Khab Khun Nuu!", said Pol, the bodyguard. "Khun Tay khab, this way please."

Tay followed Pol to Kim's room. As they reached there, Tay said, "I will look for it Pol. You can go."

"Khab Khun. You can call me if there is any problem", Pol said and bowed and left.

Tay went inside the room. He glanced around, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings of Kim's room.

The bed was covered in a white bedsheet, pristine and untouched. He slowly looked around and then walked up to the cupboard. He opened it to find 4 to 5 T-shirts.

He browsed the shirts to find something that he might like. While he was searching through the closet, the bathroom door opened, which Tay didn't notice.

Kim walked out of the bathroom and saw the cupboard door open and someone searching through it. He couldn't see who it was from his angle but got a glimpse of the person's back.