4

In 1984, a U.S. library accused Jackson of owing it over $1 million in overdue book fines. Officials said they would scrap the fines if he returned the books autographed.

Michael enjoyed plays on words and used them in his songs, like Streetwalker which is slang for prostitutes, In The Closet which is slang for gay men who aren’t public about it (reversing it and making it about a secret relationship he had with a girl), and Eaten Alive, which seems to be a play on oral sex on a woman.

He wrote Eaten Alive and Muscles for Diana Ross. Muscles was the name of Michael’s large… python.

Michael had an albino python named after Madonna in the early 90s.  

At the Oscars in 1991 Madonna and Michael’s entrance at an after party caused such a scene that even celebrities like movie legend Jimmy Stewart stood on a chair to get a good look at them.  

Lisa Marie was so devastated by his death that she went to see a psychic to contact him on her birthday the first year after he passed.  

Liza Minnelli and Flo Anthony have said Michael proposed to a non famous woman with an African name before Lisa Marie Presley, she turned him down and he was devastated.  

To keep the women Michael was seeing a secret Michael would give them code names. 

Michael had wanted to get the roles of Spiderman , Edward Scissorhands   and the Phantom of the Opera  .

Stan Lee has said that Michael was a friend of his and described him as “one of the nicest guys ever.”

Michael was one of the few people who intimidated Freddie Mercury.

When Freddie Mercury and Michael did some demos at Michael’s place, he didn’t have a proper drum kit, so Freddie’s assistant took a mic into Michael’s toilet and used the toilet door there for percussion.

In August 1993 Michael was in Bangkok with his Dangerous World Tour sponsored by Pepsi. The second concert got cancelled because Michael was suffering from acute dehydration. Next day the rescheduled concert got cancelled again because Michael had not fully recovered. Pepsi’s rival run ads reading ‘Dehydrated? There’s Always Coke.’

The gold leotard Michael wears during his Dangerous World Tour is actually a fencing outfit and was designed by Versace. 

Michael wore the white glove to disguise the beginnings of his vitiligo.  

 Michael’s eldest son now also  suffers from that same rare skin disorder, with it also beginning on his hand.  

As well as vitiligo, Michael suffered from discoid lupus, another autoimmune disorder. 

Michael once told a friend he wore the mask because he felt ugly sometimes.  

Michael called scouting for hot women “fishing” so that people around him wouldn’t know what he was talking about.  

At its peak Thriller was selling 1 million copies a week.  

Eddie Van Halen performed his Beat It solo for Michael for free.  

Some music you might not have expected Michael to be a fan of: Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Guns’n’Roses, Jimmi Hendrix, Yes. One of Michael’s favorite songs was Owner Of A Lonely Heart by Yes, he even samples it in D.S and had Trevor Rabin play some things on They Don’t Care About Us.