His new friend

Ethan's POV

The rain was pouring outside. Nobody expected fall to arrive this fast, but it did, bringing a lot of rain and cold wind with itself.  There was only a guy named Ethan walking outside with an umbrella. Ethan Takker was a 5'7 tall boy with messy brown hair and ocean blue eyes. One fact about him, is that the only person he thought of as a friend was Alexander Collar. He always called him Xander, even if he didn't like it. But somehow Xander didn't only hate that nickname Ethan called him, but hated him too. Ethan was sticking with him since they were five, but he was just causing pain and guilt to him, since the day they met. Ethan and Xander went to the same school their whole life. That is where he was heading right now, being the only one on the street. He was thinking about his mothers death. His mother Kate Takker was shot last week during a shooting in the bank. She was his last relative exept his uncle. But his uncle called Josh Takker instead of actually caring after him, he left his niece at the old house of Kate, to live alone and sent him some money every second weekend so that he could survive. Now that he's thinking about it, he has a sad life. He finally arrived to the school building. As he was walking up the stairs, he was looking at the faces of the students he never managed to build friendships with. None of them even noticed him at all. The guy arrived to the classroom, and opened the door. The first day of school has sadly started. Ignoring the looks of his classmates, he sat down in his seat. He was always sitting behind Xander. Ethan looked up at the boy who was sitting in front of him. That's Xander. His blonde hair, and amazing green eyes were just like last year. He was 6'1 or maybe 6'2, Ethan never asked him. But who is this random boy he's talking with? Are they friends? But Xander never wanted to be friends with him, then why is he so friendly to a random boy? The teacher stepped in the classroom, taking his attention from what he was thinking about.

-Good morning little devils! This is the first day of this new school year, so I have a few things to say. Today we are not having usuall classes, instead the homeroom teachers tell the important informations for this year, and then you guys can go home. This year we have some new students joining to our class. Come here, and introduce yourself to the class!-Mr.Sonin sat down on his chair.

Three student walked to the front. The first one was a girl with really long blonde hair, which was reaching her knees. 

-Hello! My name is Esther May.-the girl said with an annoying high voice.-And this is my twin brother Nolan!-she pointed at the guy next to him, who looked a lot like her, but acted way more shy.

Ethan was looking at the twins, but then his eyes noticed, that the third new student was the boy who Xander was talking with. He had hazel brown hair and eyes. Ethan had no idea why he started to get jelous of the boy who was easily turning Xander into his friend. He has been trying for years, but the boy was still an asshole towards him. That just succesfully ruined the first day of school for the brown haired guy. When Xander's new friend introduces himself, he got to know that the guy was called Mattheo. The rest of the class faded for him, as he was not really paying attention to the teacher. The sound of the bell shook him back to reality. When the teacher was gone, he grabbed his bag and walked to Xander.

-Hello Xander!

-Told you to stop calling me that Rat face!-he was rude, just like always.

-How's the first day of school?

-Fuck off!-said the blondie, and walked out of the classroom.

As he was walking down the stairs, his mind was trying to figure out the reason he's still trying to stay "friends" with someone who clearly hates him. 

A bit later, a knock was heard from the direction of the front door. When he opened it, a muscular man was looking at him with a cold stare.

-Are you Mr.Takker's niece?-the man said.

-Yes?

-Well, we need the money.

-What money?-he had no idea what the man was talking about.

-Oh, so the old man didn't tell you about his debt before he died? How sad!-he suddenly changed into a really serious tone.-You're gonna pay it. The boss is going to send you a letter about the debt.-he then turned around, got into a car, and drove away.

This was a shocking information for Ethan. He had no job, how could he pay? If It's so serious, then Uncle Josh must've owe them a large amount of money. 

How is he gonna survive this?