A unexpected announcement

Taehyung's POV :

Today, I find myself preparing to welcome Jin hyung, his wife Jennie, and their delightful child, Eunwoo. It's time to head to the airport to greet them. I opt for comfortable attire, savor a simple breakfast, and set off on my journey. As I arrive, Eunwoo excitedly spots me and rushes into my arms, his infectious smile lighting up the scene. I reciprocate the warm hug, and then it's time to greet his parents.

On the car ride home, Author's POV :

Jin inquires, "Tae, how has your relationship with Yn been since our last conversation?"

I reply, "Not much has changed, but I'm grateful."

Jin's tone turns serious, "Tae!" He's genuinely concerned about making Taehyung's marriage to Yn a bit smoother, all while caring for Yn, whom he's never met but is sure she's a sweet and caring wife who doesn't deserve Taehyung's aloofness.

Jennie, calming her husband, says, "Calm down. We can discuss this later."

Eunwoo, resting on his mother's lap and peering out of the window, suddenly asks, "Who's Yn?"

Jennie responds, "Well, sweetie, we'll be meeting her this afternoon."

Upon arriving home, they're warmly greeted by Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim, receiving their loving hugs. As Taehyung makes his way to his room, his mother intercepts him, summoning him for a family meeting. Once they're all gathered in the living room, she shares her surprise:

Mrs. Kim announces, "Taehyung, we have a special surprise for you."

He protests, "Mother, please, I'm quite busy right now."

She continues, "Well, Taehyung, we've planned a honeymoon trip for you and Yn!"

Taken aback, he blurts  out, "You must be joking, right?"

Mr. Kim steps in, "No, Taehyung, we're absolutely serious about this. Can't you see the need for it? You both need to reconcile."

Reluctantly, he agrees, "Alright, father," though he  inwardly fuming at the idea of his parents, who initially arranged this marriage, now compelling him into a honeymoon ! That was a step too far for him !

Jin and Jennie chime in, "That's fantastic!" 

Mrs.Kim adds  :" Also we're going to Lee's house this afternoon be ready please !"

Taehyung not believing his ears said :" Okay mother."

Then, he went upstairs to lock himself in his room. He was so tired to work so he just slept for few hours. After his nap, he went to take a shower and wear his casual clothes and sat on his chair waiting for others to get ready. He was comtemplating the view of their garden remembering his memories with his ex. How they used to read together,play with water,sing songs in the summer,cuddle under the shelter of a tree. They passed really good moments together and at that epoque Taehyung never felt so alive. All what he enjoyed doing is to live his life fully with his girlfriend even under the stress of his work he never felt nervous beside her. She was everything for him and she left leaving him deeply affected. He still can't understund why she didn't simply ask for his money instead of stealing it and betray him that way. Afterall she was his life and he couldn't refuse her anything. She left and he's left injured emotionally ...

Lost in his thoughts,he didn't even hear his brother calling him several times without receiving any response from him. So he decided to join him in his room to make sure that everything's fine. Jin opened the door and saw his brother looking from the window at the garden. He looked so lost in his memories. He knew what his brother was thinking of. So he gently rubbed his back and said with his soft voice.

Jin :" Taehyung, we need to go

Jin :" Taehyung, we need to go."

Taehyung without saying anything stood and followed his brother downstairs where everyone was waiting for them. 

Author's note : This is again a short chapter meant to introduce the next events. I hope that you enjoyed reading it :)

Please don't forget to vote,comment and share to keep me motivated :)

Without forgetting that finding this picture wasn't something easy tho 😣