Chapter 1

It was a pretty busy night in the streets of Seoul Korea. A black female was walking the streets taking in the atmosphere of the busy night. She was 24, and she had a huge curly Afro, her bangs covered her eyes a little bit. She had on a white short sleeved crop-top, and a long brown skirt that went down to her ankles. She had on a pair of open toed sandals. For accessories she had a nose ring, a bellybutton ring, and a couple of golden waist chains. She had a shoulder bag that she crocheted. She walked into a cafe that was labeled, "Earth Tea". At the front counter was the cashier. It seemed to be a quiet night at the cafe since there were only two people in there prior.

"Evening, Riri, how are you tonight?" The cashier asked.

"It's going well. How are you?" She responded

"I'm doing well as well."

"That's great! Can I have my usual?"

"Of course. I'll bring in to your table when it's ready."

"Thanks Jiji" She smiled at them, and walked to a table by the window in the store.

It was cozy, and very simple. She sat in one of the two chairs, and took out a book, and her laptop. Soon, the cashier brought over a green tea, and a couple of scones.

"Thank you." She smiled as she looked up from her book, then the cashier left, and she put in her earbuds. She was listening to Usher's radio mix on Pandora. After awhile of reading, she looked up, and looked out of the window. She saw a hooded masked man walk up to the shop.

"Hmm..." She hummed, this person intrigued her. He radiated this confidence and she liked that.

He walked into the café, and stood at the desk for awhile, looking at the menu. She collected all of her courage, got up, and walked towards him.

"Is this your first time here?" She asked him as she stood next to him at the counter.

"Yea it is." He said as he looked at her. He had dark brown eyes that looked like honey. His eyes captivated her not to even mention his voice. It was soothing, and almost comforting.

"Well I recommend the strawberry filling macarons with boba milk tea." She said as she pointed to the items on the menu.

"Thanks, I'll order those." He responded.

"No problem really. I've had almost everything on this menu. I've already found my favorites. I personally find their green tea heavenly. Anyway, I'm Riri. I come here every night, so if you ever want to come back, and try something new on the menu. I'm here until then." I said as I pointed to my little set up in the corner of the café.

"I just might take you up on that offer... nowadays I only have a few nights where I'm not as busy.."

Then, the cashier walked back to the front, and asked for his order, then smiled at her.

"Hey Riri do you need a refill?"

"No, not yet. I was just giving him a couple recommendations is all."

"Thanks Riri. Honestly I think we should make a #1 Customer of the month title just for you." He joked.

"Stop, you flatter me." She played, then she playfully rolled her eyes, "Well, Mr, Mysterious, if you ever need anything else from me. You know where I am. Don't be a stranger now."

And with that she walked back to her spot.

**30 minutes later**

The mystery man was about to head out, but instead of walking out the door, he walked passed it, and walked towards her. He laid a napkin down, gave her a small nod, then left.

"That's weird..." she said to herself. Then she looked at the napkin. It had a number on it...is this his phone number? It had an initial on it...JJK... Who's that?

662 words