Saving Private Kikaider

Dr. Den Komyoji (Cedric Yarbrough) creates Jiro (Curtis Armstrong) before his lab is destroyed in an explosion caused by a shadowy assailant and he gets captured by a man named Professor Gil. Sometime later, Dr. Komyoji's children, Mitsuko (Christina Hendricks) and Masaru (Atticus Shaffer), check out the laboratory to see what happened but couldn't find anything. While Mitsuko is researching on what he was doing she discovers Dr. Komyoji had plans on creating an android that knows difference between right and wrong and goes back to the ruins of the laboratory.

When Jiro went home, he asked the chosen one, Ollie Allen, who is he and where is he. At the living room, his mother, June looked at the magazine. She was shocked, because her childhood park, St. Francis Park is gonna be destroyed. The next morning, she bought a RV and woke her family up. She told them that they are going to "investigate" the homicide of Dr. Den Komyoji. When they packed their things, Ollie brought his friends, Cleo, Bernie and his new friend Jiro. They all began to go to Japan, The RV accidently bumped the sign, it felled down to their house and set the it on fire.

During the drive, they stopped to fill some fuel at the Gas station. Then, Jiro tries to fix the wheel from the RV with a sealer. While they were driving, Pyper was on the phone being called by Mitsuko and Masaru. She told Pyper that his house have burned down. The Allens were sad and shocked. The RV wheel was broken and accidently drove to a courthousein Chinatown by crashed the wall. They broke the law and the judge told Ollie must cut everyone's hair. His mom was very sad, because she wanted to see her childhood tree from St. Francis Park. She had carved his initials into an tree where he had first fallen in love with Mr. Allen.

His mom and little sister will help Ollie to cut everyone's hair. When they finished at 4pm, they rushed to St. Francis Park. But they were too late, all they see is the store "WarMart". Ollie told June that her magazine was from 2003. But, she didn't know and she dragged them all away here. Bernie and Cleo explain to him that it was all about saving private Jiro. The Allens would like to go on a road trip all around America, and finally move back to San Francisco. June's mistake was her childhood tree wasn't destroyed.

Ollie's Pack: Season 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara