Movie

FANART NOT MINE!!

Vance's POV

All of my friends are coming over to watch a horror movie with me. Well, nearly all of them know. Finn doesn't.

Bruce was already here since he's my lovely boyfriend.

My mother was also here but she was going out soon anyways so that's why I invited them over. "Mama?" I said.

"Yes Vance?" She replied, smiling at me.

"Can my friends stay over tonight? I don't think finney would like to walk back to his house after watching the movie we're gonna watch." I laughed.

"Well Bruce basically lives here, and don't terrify finney. The poor boy would be having nightmares for the rest of the week!" She exclaims.

I laughed at her as I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Bruce since he always does that. "I heard my name?" I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

I turned around and gave him a kiss. "Alright, take it to the bedroom you two! Not in my kitchen!" My mum said to us.

"MOTHER!" I yelled as I heard a knock on the door. I went and answered it knowing it was the boys.

I let them in and Bruce had set up all the snacks and the movie. "We're watching the ring!" Bruce said. Finney's face was a picture.

During the movie

Finney screamed at every. Single. Jumpscare. "AHHH" finney screamed again.

I threw a pillow at him "shut the fuck up!" I said to him.

After the movie

Finney sent a message to "gays, gays and more gays"

F:guys, look at Bruce and Vance!
R:omg they're so cute togther
Pb:why are we talking through text?
F:if we wake Vance up, we're gonna be thrown threw a wall.
Pb:good point
G:hey bitches
R:Griffin stop cussing!
F:um guys...we have an issue
Pb:what is it?
F:look at Vance
R:oh shit! He's staring at us
B:you assholes!
V:you woke me up! You bitches

All we could see was Vance staring us down, not very happy either.

He smiled and got up, he then started chasing us around.

Him and Robin started fighting. Vance won and he went back to sleep.

A/N
I didn't have any ideas for my first oneshot in this book but I figured it out so