Arguement

Bruce's pov

"Vance! What the fuck!" I yelled at him. I understand he got out the basement a month ago but still.

"I just got scared!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"So you just want me to go is that it?" He said and I nodded. "Ok" I hear him walk out.

Vance's pov

I hated walking at night. I went to grab n go since it's the best place ever.

I was looking at snacks when somebody grabbed my hair making me freak out and punch them.

I hate people touching my hair. And that's all because of the grabber.

I look back to see Robin with a bloody nose. "What the fuck dude?!" He shouted at me.

I just ran past him and out the store. I ran back to my house and to my room.

My mum had gone out so I was home alone. I was sat on my bed crying.

I felt my hands shaking and my breathing get faster.

No...no not now. I pick up my phone with shaky hands and call Bruce.

B:what Vance?
V:b-Bruce...
B:Robin told me what you did
V:I freaked out!
I hang up and hear my mother come home. She runs upstairs and to me.

"Oh Vance" she whispered as she hugged me. She rubbed my back as I clung to her.

I finally fell asleep.

Nobody's POV

Vance fell asleep in his mother's arms. He was clinging to her.

She laid the sleeping boy down and put the blankets over him. She walked out of the room.

Bruce's pov

We just arrived at Vance's house.

I knocked on the door and his mother answered.

"Hi boys! Vance is in his room right now but you can go see him. I'll come with you" she smiled at us.

We walked up to Vance's room and he was asleep.

She sat on the edge of his bed and put her hand through his hair. His eyes fluttered open.

He whined and rubbed his eyes. He looked up and spotted us.

His mother walked out of the room.

An hour later

Vance is cuddled into me while we were watching a film. Finney and Robin had left 30 minutes ago.

Vance fell asleep so I turned off the film. I kissed his head "I love you" I muttered.

A/N
Listening to happier then ever by billie eilish!