Cuddles and kisses

Robins pov

Me and finney were going over to Bruce and Vance's house for the weekend.

We knocked on the door and heard laughing. "BRUCE STOP" we heard Vance yell while laughing.

Finney looked at me and smirked. I unlocked the door with my spare key and Vance was on the floor being tickled.

"F-FUCK OFF" he laughed. Bruce saw us and stopped, leaving an exhausted Vance on the floor.

Vance got up and tied his hair back into a bun. "Put your goddamn hair down" Bruce said to him.

"No" Vance whined. "It makes my neck feel weird" he kept on whining.

Bruce just rolled his eyes and got up to make drinks. Vance followed him into the kitchen.

It took them ages so I went to see what they were doing.

I walked into the kitchen and Vance was up against the counter and Bruce was making out with him. "AHHHH" I screamed and ran off.

Bruces pov

Me, Vance, Robin and finny were all watching a film when it started to storm.

Vance was already curled into my side with my hoodie on. Finney was cuddled into Robin.

It got freezing so we all decided to go to bed. Finney and Robin were in the spare bedroom.

Me and Vance were watching a film with 20 million blankets over us when the power cut out.

I looked over at Vance and he was already sleeping so I lied down and went to sleep.

I felt him curl into me.

The next day

I woke up with blonde curls in my face. Vance also woke up and started whining about his hair and his neck.

"Do you want me to put your hair up?" I asked him. He nodded so I got him hair band which is terrible by the way and put his hair into a bun.

"Thanks rue" he said. "That's ok vanceyy" I said to him as a joke as he turned around and raised his eyebrows.

"Never call me that again." He said and I laughed and nodded.

I gave him a kiss and we brushed our teeth.

We went downstairs and made breakfast.

All of us spent the entire day laying on the sofa, watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.

A/N
I felt like I have done to much angst so why not give you a happy chapter for once.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

(I also headcannon Vance hates the way his hair itches his neck)