Lazarus Pit

DC x Pjo

Ages
Jason Todd - 19
Dick Grayson - 24
Tim Drake - 16
Damian Wayne - 12
Nico Di Angelo - 16/86
Will Solace - 17
Percy Jackson - 19

Tim Drake is the son of Hephaestus. He is safe in Gotham because of the craziness keeps the monsters out. He made all of the electronics in the manor monster-proof. He has only been to the camp once with Nico when they first met.

The Lazarus Pit is close to the Underworld so Hades and Thanatos must take responsibility for anyone who goes into it.

Friday

Jason Todd's Pov
In his dreams. (I was in a black void. 'Jason Todd you have cheated death for that you must pay!' A distorted voice yelled. 'I was brought back against my will! I didn't have a choice!' I yelled back. "You were saved by the Lazarus Pit! So you must pay the price of using the Lazarus Pit! I will come to get you on Saturday at 6:45 p.m.! Be prepared tomorrow a price must be paid!' The voice yelled.) I suddenly woke up and I was covered in sweat. It was 10:27 p.m. it was still Friday. I sighed I got up and showered thinking about my dream.

Nico's Pov at the same time.
I was asleep when I got a message from my Father calling me to the underworld. I sighed as I woke up then I left the bed quietly as to not wake up Will. Got dressed and Shadow traveled to the Underworld. I stood in front of my Father and Thanato's share throne room. They were both in their respective thrones. I kneeled. "Father. Thanatos." I said. "Raise Niccolo," Father said. I stopped kneeling. Thanatos looked at me as he turned human-sized. Father did the same after him. They walked towards me. "Nico we have a mission for you," Thanatos said. I sighed. "What's the mission?" I asked. "A mortal has gone into the Lazarus Pit. As you know how dangerous it is for a mortal to go into Lazarus Pit. He was resurrected from the dead. That was 4 years ago because someone wasn't doing their job properly." Father said sending a slight glare at Thanatos. "Well I would have done my job properly if someone wasn't distracting me when the alarm sounded," Thanatos said sending a slight glare at my Father. I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds. "So what am I supposed to do with this mortal?" I asked. "You have to figure out the side effects that the Lazarus Pit gave him once you do. We will tell you what to do next." Father said. I nodded. "When should I start?" I asked. "Now," Thanatos said. Teleporting me away. I landed in a park in the middle of the night. I had two pieces of paper in my hand. The first one reads.

That reads; Victim: Jason Peter Todd, Pronouns: He/Him, Age:19, Location: Wayne Manor in Gotham City, Time: 6:45 p.m., Date: Saturday. (It also explained the message sent into Jason's dream.)

The second piece of paper just had a list of things to test as side effects.

I sighed as I looked for a place to stay. 'Will and the others are going to kill me.' I think to myself.

The next day Saturday at 5:00 am.

Jason Todd's Pov
I stayed up all night paranoid about my dream. I have been pacing back and forth in the kitchen. I heard footsteps and I turned to see Alfred. "Master Jason you're up early," Alfred said. "Yes, I am is Bruce awake?" I asked looking around. "No not yet should I get him for you?" Alfred asked. "Yes please it's really important," I said Alfred nodded as he left to go get Bruce. I waited in the kitchen for Bruce and Alfred. Tim and Dick showed up. They were both worried about me. A minute later Damian showed up. After a few more minutes Bruce and Alfred showed. "Jason what's wrong Alfred said it was an emergency?!" Bruce asked. "I had a dream," I said shakily. "A dream really?" Damian said. Bruce shot Damian a disapproving glare. "What was the dream about Jason?" Bruce asked seriously. "I was in a black void. A voice told me I had to pay a price for using Lazarus Pit. They are coming after me today at 6:45 p.m. I don't know why they decided to come now it's been 4 years." I said. "We can deal with this Jason we won't let you be taken again," Bruce said.