04

*Y/n's POV*

Since I am now Jungkook's girlfriend, lots of people noticed us and some were surprised and happy that we were. Sana seemed upset and worried at the same time because I chose to be with Jungkook instead.

I didn't even believed her at all, after what she said about Jungkook while I was in the hospital.

During the whole relationship, Jungkook started off as of being sweet and kind but then turned into something that I didn't expect from him. He started to act possessive and sometimes he would act aggressive when he feels like I'm in trouble or something. And when we get into an argument, he starts using sex as a way of punishing me.

And yet that's how it all started, I was in class when he messaged me constantly because I wouldn't answer the phone for him. I sighed and turned my phone around and put it inside my bag for a minute before finishing. After I finished, I walked out of the classroom only to see Jungkook standing there.

"How long were you standing there?" I asked.

"Why haven't you been answering my damn calls? The hell do you take me for?" Jungkook asked.

"I was taking a test, I couldn't answer my phone." I said.

"I don't give a damn, come with me." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook...stop being this dramatic, it's just a test and that was it." I said.

"Dramatic?" Jungkook said.

Jungkook pushed me against the wall and glared at me, he grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"Who the fuck are you getting smart with?" Jungkook asked, "answer me!"

"N-no...one..." I said.

"That's what I thought, now come with me to my dorm for now." Jungkook said.

Jungkook grabbed my arm and dragged me to his dorm, I tried to stop him but he kept dragging me. I felt like he was doing way too much just because I was taking a test in my history class.

"J-jungkook...stop my arm hurts." I said.

"I don't care." Jungkook said.

"Stop!" I yelled, "my arm is hurting, please.."

Jungkook turned around and looked at me before pushing me inside his dorm and closing the door behind us both. He then locked the door and looked at me, I stood up and then looked at Jungkook before backing up away from him.

I didn't know what else to do because of being near me and everything. Jungkook walked closer towards me and grabbed my arms and pulled me closer towards him. He then slapped me across the face and slammed me down onto the ground which hurt my back because of his strength.

"Ow!" I yelled.

Jungkook looked at me, he went down towards my level and grabbed my face with his right hand.

"I don't like being ignored, so you better answer the phone the next time I call you. Cause if not, you'll regret it for sure and you know it." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook I can't just answer the phone when I'm taking a test, or either an exam." I said.

"I don't care." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook...can you please stop with the possessive behavior? You are causing me to have people stare at me talk behind my back, you're gonna end up having other people not wanting to be friends with me, just stop that's all I asked." I said.

"That's something I can't control." Jungkook said.

I rolled my eyes, I slowly got up from the floor and then slowly got onto the couch. Jungkook just stood there as he watched me get up from the floor and just get back onto the couch just to sit down. I didn't know what to do with him anymore, I feel like he won't listen to me anymore because he wants to be too possessive and just be aggressive towards me.