Chapter two

CARTER

"Fuck!" Colton screamed touching his nose to check if they were bleeding.l hoped l had broken them.

" Why the hell did you do that for!" He asked looking at me in horror.
"What did you do? "l gritted out standing from my seat.My older brother, Caleb held my hand and pulled me back. I felt like roughing up Colton's face.
Brat.
"Tell me what l did Carter because lm beginning to feel violated right now,l told you l was going to school after we were done.Is having sex a crime now?"
" Stop whining and go to your room Colton. You don't want me to tie you down and hit you too, do you? " Caleb said pushing him out of my office.He shot me a look before shaking his head.

"That boy seriously needs to be kept on surveillance" l said pouring us some whiskey.
" He is sixteen, just think of the things you did at that age" He said checking his watch. "Yeah l know, but l wasn't skipping school just so l could have sex Caleb".l stated, my voice sounding clearly shocked.

He laughed and l couldn't help but join him.Colton was going to give us grey hair too soon.I was sure l wouldn't have found out about his shenanigans if l hadn't checked his tracker and noticed that his car was going west instead of east, where his school was.I followed him and surprise, l caught my little brother in the act.
Fuckin little pig!.

" I can't believe he is having sex now" l said shaking my head, it was unbelievable.
"Talking about sex, l was busy fucking my wife when l got a call from Bren. He found the guy " Caleb said making me ears perk up in attention." He did? " I asked and he nodded.
A smile made its way on my face. Great news in a fuckin long time!.
"Remind me to give that fucker a raise.Where is he?" I asked reaching for my cigarette and lighter.
"In Italy. Apparently his whole fuckin family has another church there.Fucking smart aren't they?" I nodded at that. That was smart of him. We had been hunting the guy down for the past two years and we couldn't locate him even though he was obviously living in our city , selling drugs all over and really smart about it too.Notba soul knew who he really was ,his suppliers or even workers. I gave him the credit,he was a sneaky mother fucker.

,"I guess lm going to Italy then" l said before taking a puff from my cigarette.
"I would've loved to come with you but you know Rebecca's condition" He said not even looking sad. Of course he wouldn't be. Caleb would rather follow his pregnant wife around the house than hop on a trip to Italy and find some disrespectful guys now.
"I know and besides,Colton needs someone around. We wouldn't want him having girls in my house"l said making him laugh.

" Ok ,l guess you are leaving after finishing with the payments then?"Caleb asked and l nodded.
" Great, lm going to my wife " He grabbed his car keys and left.Caleb was whipped from top to bottom and he wasn't embarrassed about it. He loved Rebecca so much that sometimes l wondered how a monster like him could fall so hard like that.

†____________†

It was after nine pm when Colton decided to stop acting like a victim and came downstairs.
Idiot.
I watched him as he ate his dinner slowly while looking all sad and victimized. Colton could be dramatic when guilty and l hated it ,but mostly l hated his tendency of not owning up to his actions like a fuckin pussy. He was sixteen and having sex already, why did he have to be so childish?.
"You have something to say kid?" I asked when l caught him looking at me.
"No" He kept playing around with his food. I chuckled
"I don't think you don't, come on what is it?" l closed my laptop, giving him my attention.
"Fine" He pushed away his plate. "I'm sorry l went to a girls place before going to school" He said in a low voice.
"Hmmm?, I didn't catch that" l had heard him clearly but he had to man up at it.
" l wasn't throwing it" He said causing me to cork an eyebrow.
" Don't be cocky with me boy" l warned him.
" Ok. I said lm sorry l went to a girls place before going to school" He said looking straight at me. I nodded and grabbed my laptop.

"Wait!, have you forgiven me?. If you haven't then please hit me now , don't sneak in while lm sleeping to whoop my ass!" He shouted behind me. I laughed and shouted goodnight.I had to call Bren for updates so l took a quick shower before calling him.

"Boss" He answered immediately."Yes ,Bren. I heard what you did from Caleb,good job. How is everything going?" I said before slipping a cigarette between my lips and lit it.
"Thank you Boss. The guys name is Matteo Pastrami.His family has a church here in Italy, in a small city just outside Rome. I haven't found out how their transportation is or what the actual source of their drug business is but lm working on it. " He said through the noise in his background.
" Good job Bren.I will be in Italy on Monday and will see from there. Just keep your eyes on the guy, yeah? " I instructed.
" Yes boss. Im watching him at a private bar right now, not so weird for a church guy huh? " He said making me chuckle.

Bren hated the guy, l think it was the fact that the guy used church to cover his dirty doings and Ben seemed to have this relationship with God. That's why his job was to spy and leave everything to me, the devil. That didn't make him an angel but l respected his belief.
"Ok Bren,see you on monday and call me if anything happens" l said before hanging up.

I stood by the balcony until my cigarette finished.l debated whether or not l should call my sister who was in Rome and tell her l was coming but decided against it. She wouldn't care and l also didn't want to risk if someone followed me. Clara loved her safety and peace,l had to respect that.

Another chapter!. I told you,chapters come when they do, l will never skip a day without posting but anytime is reading time!. Don't forget to comment your thoughts!.