Solo ArcChapter 19: A New way to Train

– Monday –

Jaune had his full guild in their usual training clearing in the Emerald forest. They were all there after making sure they had rested up and telling Ozpin about the events of the Penalty Quest. Ozpin of course almost had a heart attack and stroke at hearing what Jaune went through. But he almost actually fainted after hearing how Jaune put her out of commission for a solid month, maybe more, from one soul searing strike. He congratulated him and asked him what the big news was before being invited to join them in their usual spot.

Now that they are all there they were all staring at Jaune as he held up the key he earned from the gift box. Jaune proudly explains the gift is something he wasn't expecting, "I got this from the S ranked gift box, but what was most shocking was that I got a jackpot reward from it. I got extremely lucky and gained not an S rank gift. This key? It is actually an SS ranked reward!"

Gasps are heard all around as Weiss goes, "Wait! So that key is actually twice as powerful as it should have been originally?"

Jaune nods in pride as he points the key to the midair and turns it. Instead of a Grimm gate, a magic gate opens up. Ozpin sweats as he senses the amount of magic coming from the gate, it was more than double his maximum from when he was in his prime!

Ozpin shakily asks, "Wh-What i-is this g-ga-gate? It i-is so pow-powerful!"

Jaune grins as he raises the key again and soon repeats to them all what was revealed to him when he appraised the key through the system.

~Gate of heroes: SS Rank Training tool.

A Key that opens up a sub dimension to allow non monarchs to train inside. Inside the gate all training efficiency is improved by 20 times. For example 1 day spent inside is equal to 20 days worth of the same training! It affects all training, magic, skill growth, and knowledge. Up to 15 individuals can train inside at a time. The facilities can change according to the desires and will of the one who opened the gate. The gate must recharge by at least 8 hours of no use once it is closed. Can be kept open up to 25 hours as a time. Indestructible unless attacked by another SS rank or higher weapon or artifact.~

Everyone had awed expressions and excited reactions. Weiss, Ragora, and Simin were talking with each other about their magic training within the dimension so they can make sure their magic studies catch up to Ozpin. Pyrrha, Lycan, Nora, Yang, and Yatsu were all discussing how to strengthen themselves and their new magical abilities as they train within. Ren, Fox, and Vivian are all excited to see what they can do to improve their skills with their weapons and aura control. While Ruby, Coco, and Velvet were all talking about weapons, team combos, and new formations they can use as they train within this area.

As the guild members were excitedly talking Ozpin approached Jaune with an important question regarding both of their growths, "This will help them all out in their growths to make sure they are ready to fight Monarch champion level foes. But I am curious... How will we benefit from this dimension since we are technically Monarchs?"

Jaune grins as he holds up his new collection of B and A ranked gate keys. He spent a lot of points in the shop but he now has 25 B gate keys, and 20 A gate keys. Giving him and Ozpin something to do while the rest of their members are within this dimension.

Ozpin grins back at him while everyone seemed to have calmed down during their discussions as they are all now gazing at the two Monarchs. Pyrrha voices what they are all focused on, "So how are you two going to gain anything from this dimension?"

Jaune goes to answer her but Ozpin cuts him off to use his teacher voice so their allies see the clear reasoning behind their options, "Mr. Arc and I will be unable to join you all as we are Monarchs and thus unable to enter the gate. It will be up to the 15 of you to train in this dimension and grow using it during the times we can't enter. We shall grow by the tried and true method of us Monarchs. Mr. Arc and I shall be entering Gates and training within them. In the mean time you all shall be trying your best to catch up to our strengths within this training dimension for a solid month."