Solo Arc Chapter 26: Ice Cream can be good for you!

– Beacon Academy –

Jaune was in the infirmary resting up after they were teleported from the tower, coming to terms with the fact that they survived Ozma, and that his army nearly tripled. Not just his friends strength, but his actual army of light. He came to find a shocking award had greeted him when he awoke.

~Congratulations on clearing the Grimm tower S ranked Dungeon! Rewards have been upgraded and changed due to how hard it was and due to an unexpected boon happening from clearing it! You have sent Salem to the next month long recovery Coma, but also her top agents of Darkness! You have also recovered more pieces of the maidens power! And they have been distributed to the appropriate girlfriends. Not only that but you have evolved once again my Player! Here are the rewards!~

Jaune shakes his head as he glances down to his rewards and nearly blacks out from what he sees.

Rewards: +2 million shop points, +30 stat points, Class evolution, Next sword seal removed, Key to the Monarch Temple

Jaune was excited to all of that and was just now finishing his processing of the news of the key to the temple and the evolution of his girlfriends abilities to be pseudo maidens essentially. As he looks at his new stats and nearly has a heart attack at the changes.

Level 270

Exp: 73%

HP: 440,000/440,000

AP: 135,000/ 135,000

Fatigue: /100%

Class: Crown Prince of Light

Stats:

STR: 415 (+120) (+70 ally boost)

AGI: 415 (+95) (+70 ally boost)

VIT: 415 (+110) (+70 ally boost)

INT: 475 (+50) (+70 ally boost)

SENSE: 415 (+75) (+70 ally boost)

Points available: 30 points

Current shop points: 3,632,000 points

Physical dmg resistance: +78%

Skills:

-The Next Monarch-: Break through the limits of normal humans and gain the potential to reach the ranks of a Monarchs strength, +10 to all stats

Inheritor: Access to system, over level 20 access to shop

Knight Master: +1 to all stats per ally under users command

Standing army IV: Gain ability to summon an army of knights under the users command, points available 85/475, basic unit lvl 89: 45 (20 sword, 15 bow, 10 healer) (2 pts per), commander units lvl 93: 6 (2 Great knight, 2 Sniper, 2 Paladin) (15 pts per), heroic unit lvl 98: 3 (Iron, Baruka, Igris) (70 pts per)

Commander Units:

Great Knight (Passive: +5% to all ally melee units dmg, stacks with other commander abilities)

Sniper (Passive: +5% to all ally ranged units dmg, stacks with other commander abilities)

Paladin (Passive: +5% to all ally healer units support spells, stacks with other commander units)

Heroic Unit Baruka Title Holder: Baruka Master of the North, +15% to the stats of all archer units

Heroic Unit Iron title holder: Iron the Shield of the Light, +15% to the stats of all knight units