C h a p t e r 9:

Morgana's P.O.V.

As I was getting ready, a knock came to my door.

"Morgana? It's Steve, would you mind giving the twins their new attire?" Rogers asked.

"Sure." I said as I quickly finished and opened the door.

"Here kiddo." he said as he handed me the clothes. I thanked him and walked towards a room in the STARK Tower, where the Maximoff twins were staying in.

"Hey, these are for you." I said as I walked in, only seeing Pietro.

"Thank you Mishka." he said, while getting the clothes from my hands.

"Why do you keep calling me that? Is it my new nickname or something-"

"It just suits you Morgana." he leaned closer to me, and smirked. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Da." (yes)

"Well suit up, because we're leaving in a bit." I said before turning to look for Cap and the rest. Once we all got together, we boarded the Quinjet.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are, we'll be riding into heavy fire. But that's what we signed up for, people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." informed Cap as we were situating inside. After arriving, we exited and started to evacuate the civilians.

"Hey Mishka, partners?" I recognized the Russian accent coming from Pietro and turned around. (little bear)

"I guess." I sighed sarcastically and smiled at him, while he just grinned back in his cheeky manner.

"Then vhat are ve vaiting for?" he asked as he motioned for me to hop on his back.

"If you drop me you won't hear the end of it." I warned him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist.

"Hold on tightly." he whispered before running off. We started to evacuate the city, but it was tougher than it looked like; some people wouldn't listen nor cooperate with us.

"Ve are under attack, clear the city now!" Pietro warned some people in a police station, as we stopped at multiple buildings.

"You all need to leave now." I said, as we went out. Seeing that no one was leaving, Pietro then sighed and went in. The only thing I heard from outside was gunshots.

"Okay, let's go." said Pietro as he came back out and I hopped on his back.

We then started heading back towards the team, when many of Ultron's robots came out from the ground.

"Hey Pietro, we've got company." I warned him as he skidded to a stop. He then cracked his neck and ran forward. I retracted my claws at once, and slashed every Ultron Jr. in our way.

Both of us then continued to fight robots, when suddenly the ground started to shake and part of the city was going up while the rest was staying down. I hopped off Pietro's back to see the destruction.

"The city going for a ride." I told him. "Ultron's not going to stop until he destroys everything."

"Then we fight to the end." Pietro replied as he motioned for me to hop on his back again. "Claws out Mishka, we are going to need them."

"Then, speed up." I answered with a smirk as he ran along a rode, where we dismantled more robots.

"Cap, you've got incoming." warned Tony through the ear piece.

"Incoming already came in." Answered Steve with a grunt. Pietro then ran towards a wall and let me down as he tried to catch his breath.

"Estas bien?" I asked him, putting my hand on his shoulder. (Are you okay?)