C h a p t e r 12:

Third Person's P.O.V.

Three weeks had passed since Morgana had came back, and things were still kinda rocky. Some of the Avengers were coming along and talking to her, when the rest would act if she still wasn't there.

This group consisted of: Clint (the leader), Thor (who tried to be mad but really couldn't ignore his little munchkin), and Natasha (the one who was just confused about everything). They wouldn't talk to her and it was kinda sad.

"They're like "The Plastics" of the Avengers. But don't worry about them, the only thing that matters is that your back." Tony cheered Morgana up as she laughed at his "Mean Girl" reference.

Morgana had returned back to her training and was currently sparring with the twins.

Morgana's P.O.V.

I stepped to the side, blocking a punch coming from Wanda as we were practicing hand-to-hand combat. Pietro, and his lazy ass, was sitting on the bench sleeping as he was supposedly "watching us".

"Hey Speedy! Why don't you get up and spar with your sister or me? You've slept since we got here." I told him, while blocking another blow from Wanda.

"Mm? No, I'm tiiredd.." his words slurred as Wanda and I chuckled at him.

"Usted es perezoso!" I exclaimed as he opened one of his eyes, looked at us and shook his head. (You are lazy!)

"I don't vant to..." he mumbled.

"Well I don't care, get up."

"Pietro, come." Wanda said, as he huffed defeated and pushed himself up. Walking over towards the two of us, he stumbled and almost fell.

I bit my tongue to stop myself from giggling as Wanda burst out laughing.

"Vhat, you think that is funny? I think it will be more funny when I beat you Mishka." Pietro smirked.

"Oh yah, it sure will be Pietro." I answered sarcastically. Wanda went to sit down as I circled Pietro on the mat. "No powers or weapons, just hand-to-hand. Do you understand?"

"Da, let's go." He lunged at me, as I side stepped him, grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back. He grunted in pain as I twisted his arm and held it there in place.

Suddenly he pulled his arm over his head and flipped me. I landed on the ground with a THUD! and gasped as the impact was hard.

As he was inching towards me, I kicked his feet from under him and smirked as he fell too.

Quickly getting up, I waited for him to attack him. Unfortunately he cheated and used his speed to run to the other side of the mat.

"If your going to play dirty, then I'll play too." I muttered as I retracted my claws and lunged at him. He ran my way and we collided. Fortunately, I didn't stab him.

When we fell to the floor, I opened my eyes to find myself on top of him. I pinned him down as I smiled victoriously.

"I think I win." I declared as he sighed slightly.

"Maybe your right, but I think I might have won." He replied, as I was confused with his words. Suddenly, he turned me over so he was on top and I was on the bottom.

"That's not fair." I growled at him.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Not everything is fair Printsessa." I shivered at close he was to me. (Princess)

"When you play right, everything is fair." I muttered.

"Not when you play with me." Pietro smirked as I struggled from his grasp.