Arguement With A Liar And A Dumbass

Marinette and her childhood friends couldn't believe what they were seeing. Adrien and Lila were standing there right in front of them. Marinette glared as her fists began to shake seeing the girl who bullied and made her life back at Paris a living hell and her former crush who broke her heart and stabbed her in the back were here and her childhood friends all glared at those two brats too. This was the compulsive lying brat and the delusional and selfish blonde brat who had tortured Marinette and the boy who betrayed Marinette's trust and love. And what made all of them even more pissed off was they were giving the group very smug grins.

"Well well well if it isn't the compulsive liar and blonde dumbass that made Mari miserable." said Izuku, Bakugo, Uraraka, Shoto, Iida, Kirashima, Tsu, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hakagure, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina, Sato and Himiko angrily as they folded their arms across their chests.

Adrien and Lila gasped and glared at them as they also folded their arms across their chests.

"Excuese me?!!!!!!!!" Lila asked angrily.

"You heard them." answered Dark Shadow as he came out.

"And who and what are you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Adrien asked as he and Lila stared at Marinette's childhood friends oddly.

"In case you don't know these guys are the beacons of hope here in this town and they also happen to be my childhood friends." answered Marinette with a smirk as she folded her arms across her chest.

"And when we heard what you two and the other brats did let's just say that we were incredibly pissed off." Uraraka said.

"Yeah really pissed off." said Himiko.

Adrien and Lila for some reason looked at each other for a couple seconds and then looked at Marinette with evil grins.

"Well you're gonna have to say goodbye since you're never gonna see them again cause you and the others are going back to Paris." they said in unision.

"And why would I do that?" asked Marinette sternly.

"Simple really you're going to fix our reputations if they say that you forgive us and that you and me our the best of friends now then everybody will forgive us too and we'll have our good reputations back." Lila answered.

"And even though I fucking hate you and would never date you in a million years but we're just gonna have to pretend that we're dating to amp it up a bit more besides I know that you still love me so you get somewhat of what you want by pretending to be my girlfriend and Lila, the others and me get our good reputations back it's a win-win what do you say?" explained Adrien.

Marinette and her childhood friends including Dark Shadow looked at each other completely baffled at the stupidity that they were just told. Did those two really think that she would agree to that? Judging by the smug smiles on Adrien and Lila's faces it was obvious that they did.

The group couldn't believe what those two dumbasses said so much that they just bursted out laughing.

"Are you serious did you really think that I/she would agree to that you two really that stupid." they laughed as they clutched their stomachs.

Adrien and Lila glared at the group. How dare they laugh at their faces!!!!!!!!!!!! Their reputations were on the line and they think that's funny!!!!!!!!!!

A couple minutes later the group finally stopped laughing and wiped tears of laughter out of their eyes.

"No no I will not do what you say." answered Marinette as she folded her arms across their chests.

"WHAT!!!!!!!" Adrien and Lila exclaimed.

"You heard me I said no Lila you were the one who ruined your own life by telling endless lies and manipulating people that ultimately hurt them in the end and Adrien I tried to warn you that Lila's lies were hurting others and that she was only using you for fame and money but you decided to not listen to me so no I will not agree to that stupid plan of yours you fucked up your own lives so face the consequences." answered Marinette with a smirk.