The Beginning

At the age of Four, Izuku Midoriya learned that not all men were created equally. "Kacchan, stop! Your hurting him!" Bakugo responded with "What are you going to do, you useless Deku!". Deku responded "I-I will stop you!". When he got home his 'mother' grabbed his hair and threw him on a wall. "Why did you have to be a quirkless freak! Why could you not have a powerful quirk! Because of you I have no friends!" Inko screamed while beating Izuku

(Timeskip to middle school)

Izuku sat in his chair scribbling in 'Hero analysis for the future Vol. 13.

"What're you writing in Deku? Oh wow! The useless Deku thinks he can still be a hero. If you wanna be a hero so bad then i think I have an idea. Take a swan dive off the roof of the building and pray for a quirk in your next life!" Izuku turned around in shock and anger. "What?" Bakugo asked.

(Time skip to roof and All Might)

Izuku had a cut on his cheek then All Might coughed some blood and some splattered on the cut. "No I do not think you can become a hero." After that Izuku went home and then to his room and slept.

(In OFA void)

"He has the heart of a hero" 1st said. "And he's my grandson" "Same" 7th replied. "Inko is a disgrace to the Shimura name!" Nana, or 7th yelled. Izuku wondered who these people were. "Ah, 9th, good to see you. I am Yoichi Shigaraki the first wielder of One For All. The two facing the wall are Ashon Bakugo (2) and Johnson Schmidt (3)". The rest introduced themselves. "Hikage Shinomori" "Diagro Banjo" "En" "Nana Shimura, your grandmother." The last one shocked Izuku because Inko was adopted.

"9th, you need to train so that One for All can grow." Yoichi said. 'What's One For All?' Izuku wondered. "I see your confused. I'll explain OFA. One For All is a transferable quirk passed down through generations to beat my brother, Hisashi Shigaraki, your father, better known as, All For One the quirk stealer." Yoichi explained. Izuku was surprised and scared because his father could have taken his quirk. "Accualy Izuku, you do have a quirk. One that allows you to hold multiple quirks without any backlash like Shinomori had. You have made One For All pass the singularity point. 2nd-7ths quirks will be yours as well. You, Izuku Midoriya, will complete One For All'. Izuku was happy to know he would have a quirk now. "Now Izuku, to build up strength so OFA doesn't blow your limbs off, you shall clean Dagoba beach" Nana told him.