Part 2

Izuku looked dumbfounded at his grandmother. "What Izuku? You need to get some muscles so you don't blow you limbs off". "Shes right Izuku" Yoichi said. "Oh yeah, you will be getting Blackwhip, my quirk!" the 5th told Izuku. Then the O.F.A. void started to fade. "Don't worry, your just waking up ninth" En (6) told him. When Izuku woke up, his "mother" was yelling for him. "Izuku Midoriya!!! Get your ass over here!!! You didn't have my food ready for me when I got Here!?!? I'm kicking you out for the week! Pack your bag and get out!!!" Inko yelled at him.

When Izuku was done packing, he left and went to Dagoba beach and started to clean. After 4 hours he got tired and set up a sleeping bag with a pillow and fluffy Endeavor blanket and went to sleep. When he woke up he checked his phone and saw a new text.

'Izuku, i have changed my mind. Stay away for a one month you disgrace' The text read. Izuku muttered calling her a bitch and checked the time. 12:43 pm. He started to clean the beach till around 5 pm. "Man, I'm hungry.  I should probably eat" he said aloud. 'Yes you should Izuku' Nana said. "WHAT!?!? I CAN HEAR YOU GUYS!?!?" Izuku screeched. '...guess we forgot to tell him about the part were we can talk. Opps!' Banjo said. "How do you forget to tell me that!!!" Izuku shouted at him. 'We can also manifest as well' En told him. "I think I might have a heart attack..." Izuku whispered. 'Nah, your to young!' Banjo said manifesting in an Orange smoke. "...I'm going to the store to get dinner".

Izuku arrived at a store and bought a dark green hoodie, a red mask, a sewing kit, stuffing, and bread, cheese and meat. When he left the store Nana asked him 'What's the sewing supplies for?'. "I'm gonna be a vigilante. I need to save and help people the heroes ignore" Izuku responded. When he got a satisfied nod from his grandmother, he went back to the beach. He ate and then started to sew his costume together. When he was done he put it on and used 5% of O.F.A. through-out his body and jumped off into the night.

(A.N: His lightning looks like blackwhip)

Half an hour later, he heard a girl scream in an alleyway on his right. He landed on the roof quietly to observe the scene. There were 3 guys surrounding a invisible girl. "P-please leave me alone!!! Help!!!" she screamed. One of the men punched her in the stomach. Izuku jumped down and beat the shit out of the man. The other two activated their quirks. Man 2 and Man 3 attacked him. Man 2's quirk looked like a plasma blast. Man 3's quirk made swords come out of his wrists. Izuku activated blackwhip out of anger and threw Man 2 into a wall. Man 3 snuck behind Izuku and stabbed him in the back. Izuku turned around and punched his face. When he was knocked out, Izuku went to the girl and asked "Hey, are y-you alright?". "Y-y-yeah... I'm alright". He asked her if she needed medical attention. "N-no. I-i'm just scared" she replied. Izuku found a rope and tied the 3 men up and called the police, then he brought the girl to her house. "T-thank you mister..." "Green Devil" "Thank you mister Green!" She then hugged him and then he left back to Dagoba beach. He stitched himself up with seconds help and went to sleep.