How I Love You So

Oh, amor; I wish to see you again. Your eyes and your smile, and the hundreds of freckles that dust your skin.
Oh, amor; you lurk amongst the thoughts that echo in my head. Floating amidst the good and bad ends of my mind.
Oh, amor; I look up to you just like I look up to the stars. I see your face when I look up above myself.
Oh, amor; I have secrets I keep from you out of pure embarrassment. I find you in the fuzz of my mind when I'm alone at night, my thoughts being cloudy besides the thought of you.
Oh, amor; why do I feel this way about you? I'm entranced, enamored, while also being so very scared and anxious.
Oh, amor; why do you still interact with him? You can't see how much he's hurting you, how badly he treats you out in the open and in secret.
Oh, amor; I miss you in the morning and in the dead of night. You're my first thought when I awake, and my last before I sleep.
Oh, amor; I miss your touch. Your hand with fingers intertwined with my own, feeling your arms wrapped around me, your lips soft against mine.
Oh, amor; how much longer do I have to wait for your promises to become reality? I'm losing faith, but I'd never show that to you.
Oh, amor...
How I love you so.
Oh, amor...
If it's love, then let me let you go.