The Ooky Spooky dare! 👻

"Okay Georgie, truth or dare?" Mousy leaned forward to face Georgie, he was dressed as a triceratops with a dried-cyan-blow-up-body suit and foam horns on his face, facepaint and fake teeth that looked like surreal triceratop teeth. He leaned over as well to face the mouse dressed as a witch; Blood red glitter, black tight-textured, golden cobweb painted on her cheek, witch hat with purple sashes, brown boots and a thigh-heighted skirt that was designed to look like it had been ripped. "Pft, truth obviously!" Georgie snorted (pun intended), throwing his head back in laughter and making hand gestures as if to grip someone by the shoulders; Penny rolled her eyes annoyed, she didn't even intend to bring Georgie with her to Sheepy's house, she wanted to leave him with her parents so he could trick-or-treat with his friends or whatever. "Do you still play with dinosaur toys?" Mousy giggled wickedly as Sheepy reached her hand out for a caramel-galaxy candy piece, Doggy reached for a bounty candy piece and popped into his mouth like a gumball. "N-No!" Georgie stammered to not embarrassment himself infront of all of Penny's friends - Mousy let out a loud giggle, laid herself on Robby's lap and watched the redness on Georgie's face expand until it reached his neck; Sheepy chewed quietly on the piece of chocolate Caramel, licking their lips to get some of the rest off; Doggy slightly chuckled while he swallowed the piece he was eating and collapsed an arm for Georgie. "It's okay little dude, no need to be embarrassed, your as red as a tomato!" Robby said, stroking Mousy's Rapunzel-like beige hair; letting his vampire fangs fall from his mouth and in afew of her strands of hair. "Robby!" Mousy exclaimed in quick frustration, sitting up to only wrestle the plastic teeth out of her hair and shove it into the robot's mouth, nearly making him choke. "Alright alright, everybody calm down; Penny, Sheepy, Mousy, Doggy and Georgie - truth or dare?" Robby asked when it was his turn - Doggy hoped it wasn't something to do with little holes or centipedes, Penny and Sheepy hoped for more egging and toilet papering houses, Georgie hoped for more trick-or-treating and Mousy thought of more cheesecake for the evening. "Dare!" They all shouted in unison like it was intended, Georgie giggled and glanced at everyone's face of anguish and wonder. "W-What do y-you d-d-dare us, Robby?" Sheepy muttered whilst stuttering and pressing the tip of their fingers to eachother, as if putting on a persona of loneliness and worry; Robby, like Georgie, giggled like a child playing a funny prank and announced: "We go to the house. . . . Down the left block!" Everyone screamed like little girls watching scary movies while Robby let out a blood-curdling laughter as if he was playing the role of a killer. Doggy stood up, grabbed a flashlight and wiped sweat from his forehead; "C'mon, we don't want to be called 'Chickens' on Halloween." He chuckled nervously as if regretting the decision already - Penny held Georgie's hand, Sheepy gripped tightly to a pillow she used as a sensory toy incase something in the house set off a sensory meltdown and Mousy wrapped her arms around Robby's left forearm like she was a princess being escorted by her Knight in shining armour. "Alright, Georgie last chance; I can drop you off at Richie's house or Eddie's house, which one?" Penny asked when the group started walking 19 miles away from Sheepy's house; Georgie told Penny he wanted to go with them so he could no longer be called a 'Crybaby' at school. "Alright, but don't come squealing you wanna go home all because the wood brushes on your arms. . ." Penny sighed as they saw the house from a distance of 5 miles away from them.