(2)

Kiraa hugged Kaui Liang tighter and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek."Well i am just glad you came back. But our daughters have missed you dearly as well, would you like to see them darling?" she asked as she caresses his back.

He nodded his head, eyes twinkling at the mention of their children. "Of course,darling. I've missed them, too." He turned around to look at Kiraa fully, their bodies still close and pressed together tightly. "You're the love of my life, darling. I can't wait to see my girls, but right now, I believe...I believe that it's time for you and I to catch up," he teased playfully, licking his lips.

He can't be serious, I know he has missed me but I cannot just allow him to put our intimate relationship before our twin daughters, Kiraa thought to herself.

Kiraa shakes her head and pulls away from Kaui Liang, her facial expression looking a little bit more serious. "Honey, our girls must always come first. We can't just put our intimate relationship first, our daughters are dying to see you and you know how much of a daddy's girl they are." she smiles and grabs his hand, dragging him to their daughter's chambers.

Kaui Liang reluctantly followed along behind Kiraa, sighing heavily with displeasure."You have always been too responsible, darling." He chuckled warmly.
"Very well, it's only fair. Our daughters do want to see me."

Though Kiraa's decision did not please him, it didn't bother him nearly enough to warrant any sort of argument...so, he obliged.

Once they've reached the twin daughters chambers, Kiraa opened the door to their daughter's bedroom, revealing the two twin girls. They both seemed to be occupied with different past times--one was reading, the other singing. Upon noticing their father enter the room, they shot to their feet, excitement clearly depicted on their faces.

"Daddy!" the two girls exclaimed in unison. They rushed over to him and,with Kiraa's permission, proceeded to lavish him with hugs, kisses and giggles.

Kaui Liang's face lit up as he was attacked with affection. The children he loved so dearly embraced him,hugging him tightly and planting sweet kisses on his face.He hugged them just as tightly, returning their affection generously.

"Hey now, girls...enough." Kiraa interjected with a teasing voice, her face breaking out in a smile. The two girls eventually calmed, though they continued to hold their father's body, their warm breaths fanning his neck and cheeks.

Despite their mothers interjection, the twins refsued to let go of their daddy. "But mommy, daddy has been gone for a long time!" Yagura, the younger one out of the twin daughters whined to their mother.

Kaui Liang chuckled softly,a grin spreading across his face. "Yes, I know, darlings. But daddy has to do a lot of important work, you know. I hate being away from you, you know that."

He gently caressed the girls' hair before speaking kindly. "Go on. I believe it's time for you two to get ready to bed." The two girls didn't like the idea of leaving their father, but eventually followed their mother's suggestion...though reluctantly.

After Kiraa helped the girls the girls ready for bed, she tucked them in before turning off the lamp and gently shutting their door.

Kaui Liang walked up behind Kiraa and planted a light kiss on her neck. "The girls have gone to bed. I believe it's about time we catch up," He whispered sensually as he nuzzled her neck.

Kiraa smiled softly at Kaui Liang. "So do I, but we cannot be loud like the last time." she whispered, rubbing her hands up and down Kaui Liang muscular arms.

"Oh, you'll be alright, darling. I'm sure your neighbors won't mind the sounds of our love-making being played out." He teased playfully as he turned Kiraa to face him. He grinned widely as he held her chin, brushing his thumb across her lips playfully. He leaned down and began to kiss her softly on her lips.

"You're forgetting about our very nosy and curious children, Kaui Liang. If we're too loud They'll wake up and come over here." Kiraa chuckled a little before kissing Kuai Liang back.

"They will learn eventually,darling. I cannot hold my tongue for the rest of my life," Kuai Liang chuckled as he deepened his kiss, pressing Kiraa's body close to his. He trailed his tongue across her neck and collarbone before whispering into her ear. "I want to hear you scream my name...and I want to feel you shake in my arms."

A chill went down Kiraa's spine once she heard Kaui Liang's words, soft moans escaped her lips as she felt Kaui Liang's tounge on her neck and collarbone. "Kaui.. you know that i cannot scream while our daughters are in the house.. she whispered softly, leaning into his touch."

He giggled softly, leaning back for a moment before continuing to kiss her. Kaui Liang hands slowly explored Kiraa's body as his passion slowly rose, kissing his wife eagerly and with great interest. Suddenly the sounds of footsteps were heard outside of their bedroom, seemingly coming from the girls.