38. Broken

💭By Dreamer💭

3rd person POV.                                  (long chapter)

After all the running, Izuku found himself in front of his dorm. He quickly opened the door and ran inside. Tears were streaming down his face as he slammed the door behind him. He leaned against the door and let himself slide down to the ground as he calmed down. Izuku continued crying for more than an hour but after he shed his last tear, he got up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. He didn't give up hope, he set some coffee ready for Katsuki so he could sober up when he came from Mina's party. 

After making some coffee Izuku wanted to go to bed to get some sleep. But as he walked out of the kitchen he heard the door open. Katsuki entered the dorm and looked Izuku dead in the eye. Izuku took a deep breath before getting the cup of coffee from the kitchen. "Here Kacchan, I made you some coffee, so you won't have a headache tomorrow." Izuku said as he handed Katsuki the coffee. The blond looked at the coffee for a second before grabbing Izuku by the wrist and pouring the hot coffee all over him. It burned Izuku's skin and made fresh tears roll off his cheeks. "I don't want any fucking coffee!" Katsuki yelled out in a drunk voice. He grabbed Izuku by the neck and punched him against the door. 

"I really fucking hate you!" The taller blond yelled as he punched Izuku in the face. "Ack-" Izuku's eye would surely bruise tomorrow. Katsuki then kneed him in the stomach. "Please, stop!" The poor boy pleaded for him to stop but Katsuki had only begun. He grabbed a hold of  Izuku's shoulder and activated his quirk. The blond started burning his clothes and right after his skin. "AAAHH! STOP! PLEASE!" "YOu deserve this, you damn Deku! You stepped into the kitchen to make that discussing coffee! YOU BROKE MY RULE!!!" After burning Izuku's shoulder he pushed the poor boy onto the ground and started kicking him. He kicked him so hard once that it broke Izuku's arm. The greenette lay in tears and blood on the floor but Katsuki wasn't done with him yet. 

"Oi! Izuku, You still love me, don't you?" Katsuki asked but Izuku didn't reply. "Well in that case let me do you a favor." The blond grabbed Izuku's ankles and dragged him to the bedroom. He lifted  Izuku off the ground and threw him onto the bed. The taller male crawled on top of him and started to undress Izuku. "What are you doing? Stop!" Izuku tried to stop Katsuki but he was just too strong and too drunk. "PLEASE, NOOO!"

That night Katsuki did way more damage than ever could be healed, And the next morning he woke up and didn't remember a thing. He stood up from the bed like every ordinary morning and made his way to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. Only this time he heard some soft sobbing coming from the small storage room. The blond walked over to the door and put his ear against the door. The sound got louder and Katsuki recognized who it was. "Izuku?" The sobbing stopped, the only thing Katsuki could hear now was his own breathing. "What are you doing in the storage room?" The blond asked as he tried to open the door, But it was locked. "Izuku open the door now!" Katsuki started banging on the door and the sobbing turned into loud crying. "Izuku I'm here to help you, so open the door!" Richt after Katsuki said that he saw something in the corner of his eye. It was the key to the storage room lying on the kitchen counter. And that's when he realized the door was locked from the outside, not from the inside.

This confused Katsuki, who could have locked Izuku in? Only Katsuki, Izuku and Mr. Aizawa had a key to their dorm and they always left the dorm locket at night, So who could have done this? Loud crying pulled Katsuki out of his thoughts. "Hold on Izuku! I'm coming in!" (Sorry this sounds a bit wrong🤣) Katsuki grabbed the key and unlocked the door.