7.

Minho stared at the empty bed in his room. His eyes quickly moved over to the open window. "Guys come quick! Call the police!" He shouted, running out of the room to go outside and look. So much for sleeping. Had a fan taken her?

He had a sick to the stomach sense of dread feeling. His chest felt so tight and he struggled to breath. What if it wasn't a fan? A Stay wouldn't do this... Right? Raine definitely wouldn't have left on her own. She's terrified of being alone in the dark. They hadn't been in the livingroom long so whoever took her had to still be near.

They didn't know this neighborhood. They were only here for a concert and then they were going to drive a few hours to the next place for another concert. They weren't even close to their home. Everyone else came rushing out from where they had just gone. Chan already had his phone out, calling JYP while Hyunjin called the police. No one knew fully what was going on, but they knew that Minho never freaked out like that unless it was serious.

Felix was out the front door before Minho, he had been in the doorway. He had wanted to hug Raine and kiss her forehead goodnight. "Raine! Raine! RAINE!" He shouted over and over. His voice going hoarse and tears soaked his cheeks as the police cars pulled up. Chan began speaking with JYP as the others spoke with the police. "Our concerts in the coming weeks are going to be postponed. We are also going to make an announcement to our Stays as soon as the police say we can." Chan said as he walked over to the others.

Felix came running back, breaking down worse. Minho didn't want to go back either, but he didn't even know if he was going in the right direction. He screamed out in anger, punching a tree before walking back, defeated. It didn't take long for a search party. Once the police allowed them to tell all of their fans, the Stays came together. They even brought in k9's.

Earlier, the sleeping girl laid peacefully in Minho's bed. She looked different. She looked healthier. She had grown. She looked a lot like her mother. But more like her father. The man grinned and picked her up out of the bed, taking her with him out the window he had came through. "Looks like you're not useless or worthless after all. You're about to make me rich." He whispered.

When Raine woke up, she was in an unknown room chained to the wall. She panicked and tried to get free. "That won't work. Daddy she's awake!" A girl shouted. "Daddy says you're gonna make us rich. I never thought you'd have any value. Why would it be wasted on you? You don't deserve it. You don't deserve to be with Stray Kids."

When Raine was able to see who was talking, her blood ran cold. Their identity could only mean one thing. "Hello Raine. Did you miss us?"

The dogs all lost the scent at the same part of the road. Felix and the others all groaned in frustration. "Felix, go call your parents. They might be able to help.... It's a hope at least. I'm going to call the orphanage and talk to Ms. Hae. Minho, you consult with the police about anything they found in your room. Any clues. Everyone else stay with the search par-" Chan was cut off by his phone ringing.

"Yeah? Wait what? No.... Ok. I'll get the police chief. Hang on." He looked at the others, fear and desperation evident in his eyes. "Felix.... Call your parents. They'll want to know. They'll want to help. Keep them on the phone. Everyone else... Stay put for a moment. I'll be back."

Everyone shared equally terrified glances. Minho's feeling in his gut hadn't went away. In fact, all of them felt it. When Chan got back with the police chief he put his phone on speaker. "Youre on." "I've recieved an email from a unknown email. It's a ransom letter for Raine. It seems they want mon-" "We'll pay whatever they want." Minho interrupted JYP. Everyone nodded in agreement, verbally agreeing as well so he knew they all wanted to do it.