Chapter Thirteen: Ensnared

"Please, you have to stop," Liam begged.

I ignored him and continued my exploration.

"Lottie," he grunted. "Baby, I'm begging you to stop. I don't want to embarrass myself."

"Just a little more," I whispered as I continued to kiss his neck, grinding on his lap. Slowly moving my kisses up his jaw, I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

For the past three weeks, Liam and I had been spending every single evening together. We'd spent our time eating dinner, watching movies and cuddling. But, slowly, I turned cuddling into kissing. After a week of fondling Liam —while he gripped the sofa cushions to avoid frightening me— I planted one on him. Then, after a few more nights, a quick peck became full on making out sessions.

"Lottie," he breathed on my lips. "Sweetheart, please stop. I'm going to come in my pants."

I pulled away and frowned at him. "I'm sorry, Liam. I just want more of you."

"More of me? What does that mean, butterfly?"

Biting my lip, I shrugged my shoulders. He fidgeted underneath me, reaching his hand into his back pocket and pulling out a set of handcuffs.

I slipped off his lap and stood up in front of him. "What's that for?"

"Oh no, Lottie. Don't worry baby...it's not for you," he reassured. "It's for me."

"For you?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "I noticed how you want to explore more and more, and I thought if I'm handcuffed you'd be more open to it. If you're interested, we could move to a bed and go as far as you'd like."

"Umm, you want me to handcuff you and...you know," I waved my hand.

"Yeah baby, I want you to handcuff me and do whatever you like. If my hands are cuffed, I'll be able to have better control. But, fair warning, I'll most likely come in my underwear."

I stared at him, surprised. Was he willing to give up so much control for me? Liam had been so patient and understanding with me for almost a month, and I was getting more and more comfortable with him. But, was I ready to go all the way?

Hesitantly, I nodded. "But, can we stop whenever I want? You won't be upset with me?"

He slowly lifted his hand and caressed my cheek. "We can stop whenever you want, Lottie. Tonight or ten years from now, we'll always stop whenever you want. I could never be upset with you, especially about something like that."

"Okay," I agreed, grabbing his hand and leading him toward the guest room. I had a bed with a metal frame in there, and it would be easier to handcuff him through the metal bars. Once we were inside, I turned to face Liam. "I think you should get undressed," I suggested.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes, once I handcuff you, it'll be difficult to remove your clothes."

"Okay baby, but I'm leaving my briefs on."

Silently, I watched him unbutton his shirt and remove it. Then, he unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans down.

"Your undershirt too," I added, jutting my chin.

When Liam lifted his undershirt over his head, I stared at him speechless. All the vocabulary in my head had disappeared. Sweet mother of God, how could someone be so perfect?

"Sweetheart, you have to stop looking at me like that," Liam grunted.

"What?"

"Baby, I'm barely hanging on by a thread."