RELATIONSHIP TURN POINTS.

Antonio makes her lay on bed and says
Antonio:Elodie, Sleep for now we will talk tomorrow.
Elodie hugs him and crys out.
Elodie:Please, trust me again Antonio.
Antonio sighs and says.
Antonio:Right now I'm not in mood to listen anything more. Let's sleep.
Elodie nods and they both fell asleep.
After making sure that Elodie fell asleep.
He calls his man and says.
Antonio:By tomorrow morning, I want that bastard in my basement otherwise tell your family to buy grave for you.
Antonio hangs up the call. Antonio again lays on bed and pecks her forehead.
Antonio:Sorry Tesoro, from now I have to be little strict with you just for your safety.
Antonio fells asleep.

Meanwhile

Alen goes to Elena's room and saw Elena is already sitting on bed with s€xy lingerie.
Alen chuckles darkly.
Alen:Aren't you getting too bold kitten.
Elena comes to Alen and lick her earlobe.
Elena:Love, tonight I wanna try something new.
Alen:And what is it?
Elena:Actions speaks louder than words baby.
Elena pushs Alen to the bed. Elena takes out handcuffs from the drawer and handcuff Alen's hand with bed's headboard and with another cuffs she ties Alen's leg.
Elena:tonight, I want you under my control.
Alen:you know baby I don't like to be sub.
Elena:But tonight you are my pup.
Elena whispers seductively. Elena switched on the music system and play 'Run Me like River' song and starts dancing s€xily. Alen groaning because she is tied with these cuffs. Elena continues her teasing.
Alen:if I get out of these Cuffs then it gonna be so bad for you baby.
Elena chuckles and goes to her. Elena hovers over her.
Elena looks into her eyes and smirks.
She opens her shirt slowly and starts kissing her neck to cleavàge.
Elena takes ice cube and put it on Alen's belly button. Alen shivers and moans.
Elena leaving kisses on her lower belly and pressing her abdomen.
Alen understands what she trying to do.
Alen's eyes widened. Elena smirks.
Elena picks up cold drink bottle and make Alen drink the whole bottle.
Alen:let me go I need to pee.
Elena:Then pee here, I don't mind at all.
Alen groans. Elena deliberately applies more pressure on her abdomen which is not helping Alen's urge to pee.
Elena takes vibrator and attach it to Alen's pū$$y and turn it on to low pace.
Alen's eyes start tearing up. Elena starts rubbing her Clit to tease Alen more.
Alen is moaning in pleasure.
Alen:ahh fu¢k!!!
Elena applying more force on abdomen and start leaving wet kisses there.
Alen:I'm gonna cum aah fast plz
Elena smirks and stops the vibrater. Alen groans in frustration.
Alen:*glares* I swear you gonna regret so bad for denying my orgasm.
Elena:I gonna love it. *blow a kiss*
Alen:Let's have 69.
Elena:umm not a bad idea.
Elena opens her handcuffs and free her legs. Alen immediately hovers over her.
Elena:you lied. You tricked me.
Alen:*smirks* aww so bad.
Alen:Now be ready for the punishment baby.
Alen start teasing the shit out of Elena.
Elena crying in desperation.
Alen:want to cum???
Elena nods but Alen smirks and says.
Alen:No baby.
Elena:Please I'm sorry I'll be Good Girl from now one. Lemme cum.
Alen:Make me cum, and overstimulate me.
Alen orders Elena. She nods and hovers over Alen. She starts eating Alen out. Alen is moaning mess.
Alen:oh God!!!! Mmhm you are so good at t-this aah fuck!!!
Elen starts fingering her and as well as eating her out making Alen crying in pleasure.
Alen:don't stop p-please faster!!!!
Elena starts fingering her so fast.. Alen rolls her eyes back in pleasure. Elena leaves wet kisses on her inner thighs.
Alen:I'm Cumming aaahh p-plz don't stop.
And after completing this sentence Alen cums but Elena doesn't stop here. She continues fingering making Alen squirm
Alen:*scream* aahhh fuckkk mmmm
Elena smirks looking at Alen.
Elena:Wanna cum baby?
Alen:*nods* yes make Cum so hard.
Elena enters three fingers makes her mind gone mad in pleasure.
Alen:uhhh love it f-fuck me please!!!!
Alen cums with squirming.
Alen breathes heavily and smiles in satisfaction. After few minutes of catching breathes. Alen hovers over Elena and without wasting any minutes she starts eating her out making Elena moans in pleasure.
She spanks her.
Alen:Count it loud.
Elena:mm one..... Two..... Three...
While fingering her, Alen spanking Elena so bad after 7 minutes of spanking.
Elena:t-twen aahhh mmmm
Alen:you messed up pup, start all over again.
Elena:I'm sorry for teasing you.
Alen:*smirks* Good girl..
Alen again start eating her out... Elena is rolling her eyes in pleaure.
Elena:I'm cumming!!
Alen:No, hold on.
Alen stops, Elena whines. Alen smirks. Alen sit in front of sofa and start fingering herself and teasing Elena. Elena groans.
Alen:*smirks* want these fingers baby?
Elena nods desperately.
Alen:come here.
Elena sit down in front of Alen..
Alen:Strip!!!
Elena strips herself. Alen makes her sit on sofa and she sits down on floor and start eating her out. Elena leans on sofa and moaning.
Elena:faster!!!!
Alen starts fingering her fast and make her cum. She breathes heavily.
Elena:it was so good.
Alen:Be ready for round 2, I know your kink. So that's why I call someone.
Elena sees someone coming inside. A masculine guy and close the door.
He comes you them and back hugs Alen.
Alen:His Name Asher.
Alen turns around and start undressing him. Alen pushes him on sofa and start ridding him.
Asher:ahhh yes baby faster!!!
Elena again get wet. Asher tells Alena to lay down and he starts eating her out.
Alen starts riding more fast... He starts thrusting her up. He moans into Elena's pu$$y makes her moan in pleasure.
Asher:Don't cum babygirls, Master still need more.
Asher helps Alen to bounce more and eating Elen's out so fast making her Cry in pleasure.
Asher:Alen wanna pee?
Alen:Yes Master.
Asher presses her abdomen. Alen crys in pleasure.
Alen cums and pees making Asher and Elena chuckle. Alen and Elena changes their places. Now Asher fingering Alen and overstimulating her. And he start Thrusting into Elena and make her ride him.
Elena:ummm faster Master!!!
Asher start thrusting more fast making her gasp and scream in pleasure.
Elena:fuck love u baby, just fuck me like that. 
Asher sucked her tits making her mind gone crazy. Alen cum. Now his all focus is on Elena.
He starts thrusting her upwards.
Elena:Master I'm Cumming.
Asher:Cum babygirl.
Elena fucks on him. Elena then starts giving him blowjob as rewards making him moaning so bad. She deliberately bite him, makes him on nine cloud. He cums in her mouth.
Elena:*in mind* he is hot as fuck.

To be continue....