Prologue

Cassidy Mikaelson, a mer child when she learned her first spell from her mother

Cassidy Mikaelson, a mer child when she learned her first spell from her mother. Cassidy was obsessed with magic and all the things it could do with just nature and its people. Kol and her would talk about magic for hours when they were meant to be asleep.

It was simple spell, the lavation spell. Her mother and family learned something other then a spell that day to. Cassidy was a special witch, a siphon witch. Which meant she had to siphon other people who had a special ability like her and her family.

"Now, Cassidy. You must learn not use your abilities for evil and only for good." Esther once told her.

"Mother. Is there a definition of good and evil, or what I think is good and evil?" Cassidy had asked in response.

"Of course, my sweet little angel. Evil is a bad thing while good is for the better." The blonde replied to her question with a smile. "Do you understand?"

"Mhm, I understand."

~😌~

When Cassidy and Niklaus were about 20 years old, they were turned into vampires by their mother, because the youngest died in an accident with the wolf's.

Their father first forced Rebekah to feed, then the rest of them. Cassidy felt a hatred for them both. Mikeal had taken the choice if she even wanted to be a vampire. He took all their choices away from them.

Sure, they had super hearing, super speed, and all that power. But they were downfalls, like they couldn't walk in the sun till Esther made them each a ring, they couldn't touch a specific plant, they had to hurt others by drinking their blood.

Cassidy and Niklaus had the worst of it. They learned that when they each killed an innocent, human life that they were half werewolves. Their mother had cheated on Mikeal those years ago.

That's why he's always hated me and Nik.

Whenever they were younger, Cassidy thought she did something wrong to make Mikeal hate her and Niklaus. Turns out it was all her mother's fault. That made her hate Esther even more than she already did.

~😊~

The siblings were burying their mother after Mikeal had killed her, or so she thought. Cassidy couldn't care less though, it was her own fault.

The other's did care though so she would get through it, for them.

"I know, you two thought she hated you, both of you. But I assure you, she did not." Rebekah spoke, crying.

"I am sorry, Bekah." Cassidy said to her sister, pitifully. "I know how much you looked up to mother."

"It's not your fault, Cassie. It was mikeals fault. None of ours." They missed the part where Klaus looked a tad guilty.

"I just... I just don't ever want to be alone again. It hurts." Cassidy whispered to herself, knowing it was her biggest fear, she hated when her family or even a loved one left her.

"Then you won't be." Kol spoke, gaining their attention. "Let's make a promise, to Stick together, always and forever."

Always and forever..... I like that.